November 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

1st solo trip & I would love to meet up w/ & chat w/ DIS Boarders!

Cheers,
Lisa

my daughter and I are going for Thanksgiving again. YEA!! We're staying at the BWI this time. I can't wait. I haven't started packing (yet), but have put things aside to get them ready for the suitcases!

My SO has a conference coming up in Orlando 11/18-11/21 but we are leaving on 11/15 so we can spend 11/16 and 11/17 together at the parks.

And what will I be doing those remaining days while SO is at the conference? At the parks solo, of course! :earsboy:

Yay, we're going in November for friends' wedding. Plus, we're going to meet with Fairytale Weddings regarding our own wedding!

11/12-15 Port Orleans Riverside

First trip to WDW with just DH and I!! We will be staying at AKL from Nov. 2 - 5 and this will be our first time staying at this resort. Really looking forward to this trip. Annmarie

pouncingpluto

congratulations and best wishes!!!

you will have to tell us the details....

hope your wedding (not to mention your marriage) will be happy and everything you want it to be.

I've just run across this thread, some of you are already on the November list over in the resorts/tips boards. Would the rest of you like to be added to the list? Just let me know, I have your names ready to go on.
Kim:bounce:

DW and I are going on an adults only trip Nov 10-15.

Staying at our new house in Deltona (I hope she likes it, she has never seen it)

Plan on doing MK and F&W festival.

All family trip is Dec 6-11 at AKL.

Just one night, the 14th at VWL. Friends who live in Florida are joining us to celebrate DH's 60th! We're not going to do a park, just enjoy the amenities of WL and FW. Peter Pan is the movie!

This time next week we'll be on the cruise!

rwc:wave:

rwc - I own (verylittle) at VWL - this resort is so lovely - you will love being there....

the lobby definitely has the 'WOW' factor!!!

An all-night drive for a weeklong trip to Disney World. My wife and I are celebrating our second anniversary (a few weeks late) with another couple celebrating their first anniversary. Both couples went to Disney World for our honeymoons, and as an added twist, we will spend three nights together at the Polynesian (where my wife and I spent our honeymoon) and three in nights in the Animal Kingdom Lodge (where our friends stayed).

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We will be at WDW Nov 26-Dec 1. We are in our early 50's, been married 3 weeks. We both have children that are grown and gone from home. We are really looking forward to our trip to WDW. We will be staying in our motor home at Ft Wilderness. This is my first trip and his 3rd. He seems to think that he will have more fun on this one than the others.:p
I thought at first we may need to "borrow" one or two of the grandchildren to go to WDW. But that passed.....After reading some of these posts, I am convinced that we will have a wonderful time and will not feel out of place without a little one with us. After all, we are just big kids anyway!
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter