November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled these as I was able to get better times-
11/16 Garden Grill 7pm for 3
11/21 Via Napoli 6:20pm for 3

Just noticed that there is a Chef Mickey's on November 2nd at 6:50pm for a party of 4 available if anyone needs one :)

Likely canceling 'Ohana on 11/30 at 7:40 PM for 4 people. I am subbing something else in that I haven't figured out yet. We want to take advantage of the evening hours at AK; so, I am trying to figure out a different reservation. Let me know if you are interested. Maybe we can coordinate times.

Just canceled Ohana on 11/30 at 10:15am for 4. Have more guests coming, needed a table for 8.

They're not 'hot tickets' but I just cancelled:

Biergarten - Nov 8 at 4:15pm for 5 people
Boma - Nov 10 at 5:55pm for 7 people
Via Napoli - Nov 12 at 7:45pm for 5 people

Hope this helps someone! :)

I have a reservation for CRT for 2 people on Wednesday, November 27, 2013
at 9:55 AM. I will cancel today (July 29) at 5:00pm Central. Hope this cancellation can help someone. I had to move my Cindy breakfast to a lunch earlier in the week due to a BBB reservation that I scored for DD in the morning.

About to release the following at 10 pm CST:

Ohana, 11/23/13 for 4 at 7:45pm
Chef Mickey, 11/24/2013 for 4 at 7:45 pm

I canceled Be Our Guest Dinner
Date: Sunday, November 03, 2013
Time: 8:40 PM
Guests: 4 Adults, 1 Child

I have a few cancelations for my upcoming trip that I will be cancelling at 10am EST tomorrow morning (July 31):

All of the ADR's were for Party of 5:

Nov 12: Chef Mickeys 8:50pm
Nov 13: Tony's Town Square 7:05pm
Nov 14: San Angel Inn 2:00pm
Nov 17: Flying Fish 9:00 pm
Nov 21: Be Our Guest 4:55pm
Nov 22: Chef Mickeys 10:00am

I hope these can help some of you out!!:yay:

My daughter isn't too happy about having to cancel BOG, but flight costs changed our dates and we're leaving the day before. I'm trying to find another ADR for when we're going to be there but no luck so far. If not I guess lunch it is! Good luck!

My daughter isn't too happy about having to cancel BOG, but flight costs changed our dates and we're leaving the day before. I'm trying to find another ADR for when we're going to be there but no luck so far. If not I guess lunch it is! Good luck!

Is it possible to coordinate with you for BOG? We had the same issue with our original ADR and our boys are so disappointed ! That date works great for us :)

Is it possible to coordinate with you for BOG? We had the same issue with our original ADR and our boys are so disappointed ! That date works great for us :)

Sorry just seen this now. Sure! I need access to my laptop to cancel, and hubby brought it to work with him today. Any time after 630 I can cancel or whenever is good for you

Thanks for letting us know! BTW the rep on the phone said that a lot of people are getting lucky with BOG by calling just a few days before their arrival. He told me he helped someone Thursday and was able to give them options for the next day and Sat and Sunday. I know it's against all of our natures as super planners but at least it's a hope that maybe we can all get to experience BOG on our trips!!:goodvibes

For those hoping for CRT, I just got it for Thanksgiving. I was literally on the site, and left for a few minutes, came back, refreshed and it was there. I sucked it up immediately. So there is definitely hope. Good Luck and keep checking!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter