November 2014 Challenge - Giving Thanks for Memories

I'd like to join this month. Please put me down for 30. I've done 5 pages today.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm hoping to scrap 5 pages in November - and even that low number might be over-estimating my ability this month! But I really would like to scrap at least some of my brand-new Disney pics from the trip we just took. :)

Happy scrapping, everyone!

I did 8 today so up to 13.

welcome to our happy little corner of the boards!!!

I finished another mini album - 14 pages

updated to here!

Great job ladies!!

I'll be back on tonight with a significant number.. I've be plugging away on a gift album.. thanks to pre-made pages from all of you and/or swap items added to pages I made... so excited... ;)

Good evening!!!

I have taken today off when I should have been scrapping but I'm getting ready to go start deep cleaning the guests room as he is GONE! GONE! GONE! :woohoo:
He didn't even say thank you, kiss off, or anything when he left.. I expected as much but it still would have been nice to hear that he appreciated the sacrifices we made having him here since July.. but it's over and it will NEVER happen again!

So, with that being said.. over the past 2 weeks I have done 56 pages!!

I have 6 more that needs finished tomorrow so I can call that project complete.. then I need to move on to 3 more projects I need to have done by Wednesday.. (two are not scrapbook related but it needs done).

updated to here!

Nan, what a putz! you did a good thing and don't let him take that away from you! happy he is finally out and you can get your family back to normal!

I did 10 mini album pages on Friday
hope to finish these up by tomorrow.

happy scrapping ladies!

Adding 4 more pages today on this cold and rainy day!

12 total so far. Been working on some Swaps, they are done, so hope to get some more scrapping done before Thanksgiving.

Deb

Adding 4 more pages today on this cold and rainy day!

12 total so far. Been working on some Swaps, they are done, so hope to get some more scrapping done before Thanksgiving.

Deb

Put me down for 5 more. Total now 18

:cool1: keep up the good work ladies!

I finally finished the mini albums for my LSS - now I can work on my stuff again....another 20 pages for me!

updated to here!

I was a busy girl :thumbsup2 16 more pages= 34 total goal met n passed :cheer2: gonna work some more this weekend!

I was a busy girl :thumbsup2 16 more pages= 34 total goal met n passed :cheer2: gonna work some more this weekend!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: congratulations for passing your goal!

I got 10 pages done last night!

updated to here!

I need to go count how many pages are in my album for my goal, but I've finished 55 pages.

I hope to have the album done by the end of the week. It's my first digital album and it's all printed, now I'm adding a few printed pictures, some embellishments and lots of journalling.

3 more for me. Starting pages for May's mini-vacation next... can't wait to get to September and Disney pages!

Finally 5 more pages, had been using my scrap time to organize photos - at least that's done!

Becky

I only finished 4 pages this weekend, so my total for November is at 14 (previously reported 10).

I thought i'd get more done with DH gone this weekend but ended up doing other stuff.

Done with 20 more pages to put my monthly count at 34. Whew I hit my goal which was 30. I'm done scrapping for November now, I finished up my Southern California album from last fall. Now I just need to organize all my pages and put into the album tomorrow (as I scrap the pages then put them in when finished so I don't have to scrap in order). We are leaving for San Francisco on Thursday for the long weekend and I will work on some crocheting the next few days.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! Can't wait for the December challenge.

I need to go count how many pages are in my album for my goal, but I've finished 55 pages.

I hope to have the album done by the end of the week. It's my first digital album and it's all printed, now I'm adding a few printed pictures, some embellishments and lots of journalling.

:woohoo: great to be almost finished with it! Happy Birthday Buffy!

2 more pages for me
Deb

:thumbsup2

Please add 6more for me...

I hope to have more yet today....

3 more for me. Starting pages for May's mini-vacation next... can't wait to get to September and Disney pages!

Finally 5 more pages, had been using my scrap time to organize photos - at least that's done!

Becky

Done with 20 more pages to put my monthly count at 34. Whew I hit my goal which was 30. I'm done scrapping for November now, I finished up my Southern California album from last fall. Now I just need to organize all my pages and put into the album tomorrow (as I scrap the pages then put them in when finished so I don't have to scrap in order). We are leaving for San Francisco on Thursday for the long weekend and I will work on some crocheting the next few days.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! Can't wait for the December challenge.

:banana: great job making your goal! enjoy San Francisco and happy Thanksgiving!

updated to here!

6 more for me today. packed up all the cruise stuff. I think I am done until after Christmas. I can't believe I have enough pages (15 more!)for a second book..... And I didn't finish the pages for the WDW days that came before it.

Safe travels to all, with a wish for a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 more pages done. Will try to do a couple more today if I can and then that will be it for the month as we head out of town tomorrow.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter