November 2015....The countdown begins!!

5 days, I can count on one hand :banana:!! I haven't even started packing at all. Have the day off today, so time to get started.
I am ALMOST doing the single digits dance :D and have a VERY long list of "to dos"...including getting my DME fixed, it's been jacked since Tuesday! :headache::sad2:

ETA: well, my DME was jacked, and they somehow lost my reservation for that. What I actually meant was getting my My Disney Experience fixed too...since I still can't log in. (so many acronyms ;) ) Uh, hello, how am I supposed to be constantly tweaking my plans and adding ADRs if I can't log in?? haha

Last edited:
Finally started packing today and now I'm stressed. Should have started earlier, Took 2 hours just for DD and I have one more and myself, plus shopping.:scared1: And I have to work 2 of the 3 days I have left. You'd think after as many times as I've done this, I'd know......

I'm officially 40 today :faint:So I had to take time out from packing to go for a run to prove to myself that I'm not old. What better way to take away the depression then leaving for Disney in less than 2 days.

I'm officially 40 today :faint:So I had to take time out from packing to go for a run to prove to myself that I'm not old. What better way to take away the depression then leaving for Disney in less than 2 days.

Haven't you heard 40 is the new 30 ;) party:

Haven't you heard 40 is the new 30 ;) party:
I guess I shouldn't complain, I don't feel any different than 30. Just way more grey hairs ( that my hair dresser does a wonderful job covering:rotfl:). My DD turning 19 next month is actually making me feel more old than my age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter