November 2020

We are staying at Caribbean Beach and want to grab breakfast from Contemporary via mobile order the day we head to MK. I was hoping to just Uber straight to Contemporary and avoid the bus insanity.

We are staying at Caribbean Beach and want to grab breakfast from Contemporary via mobile order the day we head to MK. I was hoping to just Uber straight to Contemporary and avoid the bus insanity.

Not sure when you are going, but that is our current plan this Friday. Can let you know how it goes.

Can you currently enter a hotel you are not staying at for mobile dining?
Yes :) And also FYI you can still go to resorts you aren't staying at if you arrive via Disney transportation. For instance if you bus from Magic Kingdom to the WL to eat at Geyser Point or even just to check out the Lodge it's fine. The issue is when guests are driving on to a resort property they are not staying at and don't have a dining or mobile dining reservation at and then it's still spotty although often they are turned away. Your plan will work fine!

we all have our little things. DS10 is due for a haircut. In my mind I keep thinking no big deal, trip is in 2 weeks but then I remember Harmony Barber Shop is still closed. He's one that does not like his hair cut and will complain all get out unless its at MK - then he loves his hair cut lol.
Also, DD is 12. This would have been her last trip to the BBB. She has gone every year since 3. I have a photo book made up with each visit and each FGIT. I was hoping her last visit to have some of the FGIT's sign for her and to present it to her there, so I'm still sad about all of this. I know it's small compared to what a lot of other things given up (for instance like my nephew's graduation ceremony last year) but it still hurts.
I'm also wondering if it's these little things that are making it hard to really get excited over this trip too. I want to go and have fun but there's a part of me that also wants to just cancel and I even still feel guilty for considering going.
This makes perfect sense! We will definitely miss the "ongoing" memories that build up with each trip (that can't be duplicated this time)....but we also are always "running" when at WDW. So this trip, we are having a chill time; going to enjoy the parks as best we can. My DS12 has already resorted to the fact he is ONLY going for the food this year.

I got CRT back for dinner on Friday.... YAY!!! Thanks to everyone for the encouragement to stay positive. I was searching every 5 mins or so - Mouse Watcher link popped up and took me straight into the payment/select guest screen. Worth the $5!
Yay! I'm so glad it worked out for y'all!

I got CRT back for dinner on Friday.... YAY!!! Thanks to everyone for the encouragement to stay positive. I was searching every 5 mins or so - Mouse Watcher link popped up and took me straight into the payment/select guest screen. Worth the $5!
Yay!!! I am jumping up and down for you!

So excited for you!!

Good luck to everyone at Disney right now...the time is ticking for us...we arrive on 11/24...myself, DD14, my sister and niece (13) first time any of us will be down there for the holidays...so excited..hopefully everything pans out. Still cautious to not get too overly excited as you never know with Covid and 2020 but it is hard not to contain the excitement. We were scheduled for August but with restrictions here and Disney only being open for a few weeks was a bit nervous to go. After seeing how great a job Disney is doing we booked and now we wait...lol

On DME now, not crowded at all; no assigned seats. Stopped at 3 resorts CSR, Kidani,and AoA. I think we are headed to airport once everyone arrives leaving AoA.

Good luck to all this week and hope the weather is ok. We had one heavy rain day but enough hours where we did everything. It rained a little on most days. One downpour yesterday but only lasted a few minutes

Hope everyone has wonderful trips :)

Good luck to everyone at Disney right now...the time is ticking for us...we arrive on 11/24...myself, DD14, my sister and niece (13) first time any of us will be down there for the holidays...so excited..hopefully everything pans out. Still cautious to not get too overly excited as you never know with Covid and 2020 but it is hard not to contain the excitement. We were scheduled for August but with restrictions here and Disney only being open for a few weeks was a bit nervous to go. After seeing how great a job Disney is doing we booked and now we wait...lol
We also arrive on the 24th :) We've already been twice since they reopened so we aren't nervous; they are definitely doing a great job! The kids weren't with us on those trips in July and Sept. but are coming for Thanksgiving so I'm excited for that. I hope you do go and have a wonderful time!

We arrived around 3 today at the Fort. The weather is so nice and cool with the breeze. We enjoyed dinner and riding around on the golf cart, a few folks even have Christmas decorations up at their campsites. Looks like we are in for a wet day tomorrow at Epcot, but we are just so very happy to be back in the Disney bubble. It has been so magical since the moment we pulled into the resort, as we pulled in we saw a rainbow, a herd of deer with babies out front, and very cheerful and helpful CM’s! Hope you all in the eye of the storm stay safe over the next couple of days!

We arrived around 3 today at the Fort. The weather is so nice and cool with the breeze. We enjoyed dinner and riding around on the golf cart, a few folks even have Christmas decorations up at their campsites. Looks like we are in for a wet day tomorrow at Epcot, but we are just so very happy to be back in the Disney bubble. It has been so magical since the moment we pulled into the resort, as we pulled in we saw a rainbow, a herd of deer with babies out front, and very cheerful and helpful CM’s! Hope you all in the eye of the storm stay safe over the next couple of days!
I arrive to the Fort on Friday. Staying in one of the cabins. Keeping my fingers crossed I get my reservation request!!

I arrive to the Fort on Friday. Staying in one of the cabins. Keeping my fingers crossed I get my reservation request!!
They were going to honor our request we faxed through touring plans, but the cabin was not ready when we arrived. We were about an hour before check-in, and were just so excited and ready to get in a cabin. So we decided to take a different cabin very near our favorite site, and it turned out to be just as great. Hoping you get your request!

They were going to honor our request we faxed through touring plans, but the cabin was not ready when we arrived. We were about an hour before check-in, and were just so excited and ready to get in a cabin. So we decided to take a different cabin very near our favorite site, and it turned out to be just as great. Hoping you get your request!
So glad to know the TP request works! They just sent mine today to request a campsite loop, but I was skeptical that it would work at the Fort.

We just arrived at Pop - got our request for adjoining rooms (one was preferred and one was standard - they bumped both to the preferred location). Happy Disney Day! Hitting Epcot tomorrow... were going to rope drop, but with the downpour - late lunch (lucked into a Beaches & Cream and then Epcot when (hopefully) rain lets up.

Missing Port Orleans Riverside, but Pop is good. Can't wait for POR again sometime!

So glad you got a great cabin!

Touring plans emailed and texted adr opened up at Toppolinos.. thought party of 6 would never pop up.. too bad the text was at 2am and by the time I saw it all was gone.. but it’s ok we have an adr on a diff day for 4 out of 6 of us.. so at least some of us are going

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter