November/December 2012?

I agree! There was a guy in front of me who had his iPhone in front of his face filming the entire time. Where is the enjoyment in that?

I took my camera for photos of my girls before/after the show, but for photos of the show I bought the programme;)

My daughter is obsessed with programs, she has quite a collection now. We always get the program, such a great keepsake.

I am all for taking cameras everywhere, but I think a line should be drawn for live theatre -

Leave it at home, enjoy the show and buy the programme!

I agree! I never take photos during theatre shows of any kind but my camera lives on me when we travel, and they wouldn't let me in with it!

Times up for me! I am sitting in the cbr q club waiting for flight and christmas at disney:santa:
Here's hoping i don't hit some of the problems baf65 hit but i have to admit i'm no posh spice!
Best wishes for those coming behind me. :goodvibes

Safe travels and have a wonderful trip!

I am all for taking cameras everywhere, but I think a line should be drawn for live theatre -

Leave it at home, enjoy the show and buy the programme!

I agree! There was a guy in front of me who had his iPhone in front of his face filming the entire time. Where is the enjoyment in that?

I took my camera for photos of my girls before/after the show, but for photos of the show I bought the programme;)

I agree! I never take photos during theatre shows of any kind but my camera lives on me when we travel, and they wouldn't let me in with it!

:scratchin I think I better give you the heads-up then. Stay away from my current TR for a week or so....the next update is likely to cause offence. ;)

So....no point in letting you know that the next update is likely to be up sometime later today. :rolleyes1

Lol...it doesn't bother or offend me if someone else does it (so long as their flash doesn't go off!). I just find it hard to enjoy the show if I'm concentrating on taking photos.

Well it's our last night of holidays - by this time tomorrow we will be on our flight back to Oz.

We went and saw Mary Poppins tonight - what an amazing end to an amazing holiday:)

Thanks to everyone on the boards (especially this thread) for their support and advice - this holiday would not have been what it was without you! this place really is such a friendly and helpful spot, and now I can offer advice as well as ask for it :rofl:

See you all on the flip side!

dabecs said:
Well it's our last night of holidays - by this time tomorrow we will be on our flight back to Oz.

We went and saw Mary Poppins tonight - what an amazing end to an amazing holiday:)

Thanks to everyone on the boards (especially this thread) for their support and advice - this holiday would not have been what it was without you! this place really is such a friendly and helpful spot, and now I can offer advice as well as ask for it :rofl:

Safe travels home!

Dabecs, have a safe journey home! So happy to hear that you had an amazing time.

Mary Poppins is the best isn't it, what a wonderful end to your amazing holiday.

Travel safe.

Well the first few days of trip report are on the blog:goodvibes

http://oztoworld.blogspot.com.au/

I am having a little trouble with the photos (you will notice one of Liv eating pizza has a stripe of darker image running through it) and now when I try to upload more photos it is getting worse. So I am giving up for the night and will try again tomorrow. At least I have made a start:thumbsup2

Well the first few days of trip report are on the blog:goodvibes

http://oztoworld.blogspot.com.au/

I am having a little trouble with the photos (you will notice one of Liv eating pizza has a stripe of darker image running through it) and now when I try to upload more photos it is getting worse. So I am giving up for the night and will try again tomorrow. At least I have made a start:thumbsup2

Welcome home Dabecs, how are you coping with the settling back in?

Care to post your trip highlights/lowlights/and inbetween?

We are over a week into our WDW stay and having so much fun. The weather has been PERFECT - going for 27 today but no humidity. We've been to all the parks and have found the crowds to be low (making sure to visit the lowest crowd park each day). Tonight we're off the Mickey's Christmas Party which we're all excited about. I have been able to blog every day if you're interested in hearing/seeing more about each day.

LOL - just noticed my ticker has restarted for next year... wish we were coming back...

We are over a week into our WDW stay and having so much fun. The weather has been PERFECT - going for 27 today but no humidity. We've been to all the parks and have found the crowds to be low (making sure to visit the lowest crowd park each day). Tonight we're off the Mickey's Christmas Party which we're all excited about. I have been able to blog every day if you're interested in hearing/seeing more about each day.

LOL - just noticed my ticker has restarted for next year... wish we were coming back...

The weather sounds perfect. I've been looking at the forecast for when we get there on the 9th and it's still looking 25ish. That's the way to tour WDW I say, no humidity :cool1:.

Good to hear you haven't been hitting many crowds, that must feel like heaven.

Off to check out your blog. :)

Dabecs, just caught up. Loving your photos, especially the colour! You all look so happy!

On my way to the airport! Long flight to New York ahead of me- I don't hit WDW until the 12th, so excited and can't wait for MVMCP on the 13th!

To everyone else traveling now or leaving soon I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! And for those of you recently back, thankyou for your reports and updates they've really helped me plan what I hope is a fantastic trip.

Luisa said:
On my way to the airport! Long flight to New York ahead of me- I don't hit WDW until the 12th, so excited and can't wait for MVMCP on the 13th!

To everyone else traveling now or leaving soon I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! And for those of you recently back, thankyou for your reports and updates they've really helped me plan what I hope is a fantastic trip.

Safe travels Luisa. Have a wonderful time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter