November/December 2016 discount code watch

It's my birthday at the end of our trip. Every time a CM asks, I tell them we're not celebrating anything.

Why do you say birthdays are the best? Should I tell them it's my birthday?
Most of the time they'll bring out a birthday card or birthday cupcake and candle at table service restaurants if they know.

A special message may be left on the voicemail of your Disney resort room.

My sister got a free pair of embroidered Mickey Ears and lots of Happy Birthdays from everyone.

Its not guaranteed to happen. But that's whatakes it magical when it does.

Most of the time they'll bring out a birthday card or birthday cupcake and candle at table service restaurants if they know.

A special message may be left on the voicemail of your Disney resort room.

My sister got a free pair of embroidered Mickey Ears and lots of Happy Birthdays from everyone.

Its not guaranteed to happen. But that's whatakes it magical when it does.
Thanks guys, this is a really good information. It's my first time being at Disney for my birthday. I'm just happy to be going on vacation during that time and not working!!! I am already ready to celebrate.

As of 7:30am EDT this Monday morning, they are STILL only showing the deals through Nov. 5th (for the general public).

Hello, Disney?!!.......some of us would like to travel later in the fall!!!!!!!!!

So I got a notice this weekend that Pop is undergoing renovations/maintenance the time I'm there, including one pool closure. As if it isn't chaotic enough. :scared: So I called in the hopes of wheedling some kind of "inconvenience" discount (hahahahahahaha) and the CM couldn't help, but she did say that if there was a new discount, they anticipated it coming out sometime this month and that often they come out around when the current one ends, and that would be August 31st. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but she was kind of talking like she expected one. But who knows.

Disney has given a late Fall / end of year discount for as long as I can remember. Going back to 2012 the late Fall / end of year discount came out 8/27... So be patient!!

MjAxMi00OGJkZGYyMmFjNmNkMDJj.png

Just lurking along hoping for an early December discount for the Poly.
Last year the FD discount for our September trip went live online at something like 4am. Fortunately I was up in the nights with an infant and caught it early. This year, I'm sleeping through the nights and counting on this thread for the alert :disrocks:

I just saw the new BB offer with the totally different dates for free dining - still convinced they're doing something new/different for late fall & early winter.

I just saw the new BB offer with the totally different dates for free dining - still convinced they're doing something new/different for late fall & early winter.

Sorry I'm new to the board. What does BB stand for?

Also any thoughts on what might be new or different this year late Fall/ End of Year?

Sorry I'm new to the board. What does BB stand for?

Also any thoughts on what might be new or different this year late Fall/ End of Year?
bounce back. Is an offer that is extended to guest who book their next trip while currently at WDW.

I'm starting to think the same thing.... :scratchin Looking back at the historical discounts (release dates, etc.), it has been mid-late July in recent years that the later-fall discounts have been released. Last year it was July 20th, so I've been waiting hopefully the last couple of weeks. One of the offers expired yesterday, so I was SO hopeful this morning. But when there was still no change...... :guilty:

The dates for the BB are interesting. Increase in fall crowds = no promotion?

I will be very happy if I'm wrong, but I just have a feeling that we're not going to see any discounts for my trip period (11/12-11/19). The dates on the BB offer are discouraging. It's kind of a double whammy because not only would I not be getting a discount, but the reason they probably aren't offering them (if they don't) will likely be that they are satisfied with projected attendance numbers, which means busier parks. Ick.

I will be very happy if I'm wrong, but I just have a feeling that we're not going to see any discounts for my trip period (11/12-11/19). The dates on the BB offer are discouraging. It's kind of a double whammy because not only would I not be getting a discount, but the reason they probably aren't offering them (if they don't) will likely be that they are satisfied with projected attendance numbers, which means busier parks. Ick.

Double ick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter