November park hours updated

There are also night times available for SDMT. I got one for the evening.

Has anyone see any restaurants open yet for the extra hours? Was hoping to get breakfast at crystal palace, but either already gone or didn’t open yet.

Still find this system crazy...make ADR's 180 days out...FP 60 days out and they still will modify hours ever so slightly to throw a wrench in your plans. I quickly looked at the changes and have decided, there's no turning back!

Has anyone see any restaurants open yet for the extra hours? Was hoping to get breakfast at crystal palace, but either already gone or didn’t open yet.
The Table Service restaurants times don't change for early hours (EMH, or otherwise.)

Crystal Palace (it always opens at 8:00/8:05AM) would likely be already filled with ADRs within 4-6 months of the date in question.

Still find this system crazy...make ADR's 180 days out...FP 60 days out and they still will modify hours ever so slightly to throw a wrench in your plans. I quickly looked at the changes and have decided, there's no turning back!
Agree totally. The Be Our Guest reservation we got is now during park opening.

Last edited:
ROL now has 2 showings for every day except Thursday 16th. So is it better crowd wise when theres two showings? Right now I have a FP for the only showing on the 16th.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when to anticipate the hours changing for the rest of December, or the rest of the days leading up to Christmas? Or the best thread to follow to get alerted?

Im probably going to have to be one of those trying to grab a 8am-9am 7DMT as I prob wont get desired time tomorrow morning when my FP opens up.

ROL now has 2 showings for every day except Thursday 16th. So is it better crowd wise when theres two showings? Right now I have a FP for the only showing on the 16th, but would I need a FP on a different day with 2 shows?

I don't know if we have enough experience with RoL yet, but with F!, anytime there are 2 shows per night, it's always better to go to the 2nd show of the night over any other show during the week. I would think the same would hold true for RoL.

If anyone is looking for a different 8AM FP, they've opened up slots for several other rides now. Plus 7DMT is still available on 12/8, I even saw a 4:15 slot for anyone coming in for the party that night.

If anyone is looking for a different 8AM FP, they've opened up slots for several other rides now. Plus 7DMT is still available on 12/8, I even saw a 4:15 slot for anyone coming in for the party that night.

I scored a 7DMT for 3pm on 11/16. I was so surprised. This November planning business has been interesting lol.

ROL now has 2 showings for every day except Thursday 16th. So is it better crowd wise when theres two showings? Right now I have a FP for the only showing on the 16th, but would I need a FP on a different day with 2 shows?

If seeing this show is a MUST, keep your FP. However, a Disney blogger that I trust does advise that the second show is much easier to see in standby than the first. We are going to try that during our trip but we won't be upset if we can't get in.

Agree totally. The Be Our Guest reservation we got is now during park opening.
This...so our PPO BOG reservations are no longer PPO, no longer before rope drop. The sleep I lost getting that ADR at 180 days, and now it won't be the benefit it was intended to be--Eat then ready for rope drop. My Touringplans will be off. My FP will be off. This is my first time doing this whole thing, and all that planning is gonna have to be re-configured? That is very frustrating and the opposite of magical. Am I not understanding something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter