now 239 pts for use before Dec. 1, 2016. $13/point .. $12/if all used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio for 1 adult (just me!) for the dates September 9 - 12 (not flexible), 2016. Preferred Beach Club, Poly, GF, Bay Lake, and Boardwalk. Thanks!!
BLT Lake View currently available for these dates. 55 points. Please send message if interested.

Looking for a studio end of June. 3 nights. Monorail or Epcot resorts only. We have June 28-July 1 booked elsewhere, but looking for something different. Doesn't have to be those same dates, we're flexible. 2 adults.
Could you please be more specific on dates and preferred resorts? It makes searching on my end much easier if we know what we are looking for. Thanks

We have 337 points available to rent for stays before December 1, 2016. Rate is $13/point.
We will lower price to $12/point if all 337 points are able to be used in one transaction.
Please indicate dates of stay, resort preference, number of people in party, and type of room preference.
PM or comment on this thread.
Sept 17-24 wilderness or bay lake. And/or August 27-sept 10 boardwalk studios only 2 adults in party

Hi. I'm looking for a reservation at BWV for 4 nights in an accessible room (bringing a stroke recovery friend to the Park for a first visit). We hope to find a space in a Standard, Pool/Garden or (best of all!) Boardwalk view room for either Sun Nov 27/check out on Thurs Dec 1 or Sun Dec 4/check out on Thurs Dec 8. I can be reached at genghiss@aol.com or 503-440-3549. Thanks.
Mike C

I'm looking may 5 & 6 probably Saratoga because it's cheapest or akl studio whatever is cheaper

I'm looking for Aulani on August 15-19. Hotel, studio, or 1-bedroom with any view. This is for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you!

Could you please be more specific on dates and preferred resorts? It makes searching on my end much easier if we know what we are looking for. Thanks
Sure, june 28th-jul 1. However, it doesn't have to be those exact dates, we are flexible. 3 nights end of june, from say the 20th on... thanks!

Hi, Looking for a 1 bedroom at BWV for 10/26/16 to 10/28/16. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Harryo

Hi, Looking for a 1 bedroom at BWV for 10/26/16 to 10/28/16. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Harryo
only availability is
okw delux (sleeps 4) for 24 points
saratoga delux (sleeps 4) for 31 points

Looking for a 2 bedroom and a studio at AKL for 11/26-12/3 or 12/10-12/17
Kidani village has all 2bedroom views available 12/10-12/17
11/26-12/3 was more difficult, best continuous stay was 11/26-12/2, but would have to switch rooms to complete the stay (still 2 bedroom)

please pm or call if interested 216-469-4204

Sure, june 28th-jul 1. However, it doesn't have to be those exact dates, we are flexible. 3 nights end of june, from say the 20th on... thanks!
sorry, nothing available for 3 consecutive nights at requested resorts during those dates (20th-1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter