• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

now he tells me!!!

pooch

Still feeling special!!
arrived at the Cape (Cod) about 6PM to take care of DB who is having surgery tomorrow and, as I walk in the door, he says "ok when are you going to Disney cuz I'm coming too". What??? You're one of the people who say I'm crazy to go back year after year!! I've already made all my ADRs ahead of the "I hope they offer Free DDP" people!! I got MM at the perfect time for Fantasmic!! and you tell me now?!?!? He's just lucky he's my only brother and made me fresh steamers for dinner. I was able to change all of my ADRs from 2 to 3 people with no problem (thank you CM Tracy!), but no Fantasmic for 3 at MM. So I kept the ressie for 2 and will keep calling back. If I can't get it changed. we'll just show up with 3 people. If they can't accomodate us, oh well. I'll just let DB & DD (its her fave & he's never seen it) go & I'll either get in the line or skip it this year. Oh the things I do for DB!!!

Whew let it all out! I feel the same way with my friends. I plan, plan, plan and then something always happens! At least you're going to Disney, that's always amazing!

i think it's wonderful that he's going. I went with my sis last year and it was awesome.

Have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter