Now what do I do?

mommymanda

Mouseketeer
Trip is paid off, reservations are booked (well except the impossible to grab Be Our Guest, but I'm going to keep trying), Fastpass set, and magic bands are all customized. Agenda is organized for each day and spending money is all saved.

WAIT there are still 42 days until we leave:eek::eek:

With all the time and energy I've put into organizing and planning this trip (been 5 years really) now all I can do is sit back and wait for it to arrive. What am I to do the next month and a bit??

Make notes about what pictures you want to take. Make a paper chain to countdown the trip. We use Disney themed paper and put characters and movies on the chain. Even at 18 this is what my daughter has already requested for our trip.

At 45 days we have our bags laid out in the spare bedroom and I start packing. When I think of something we will need, I pack it. We also do the paper chain and I write a Disney joke or Disney trivia question on each ring to be read at breakfast. We also start watching classic Disney movies. We might have a movie theme night - Lady and the Tramp with spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.

Read the dis boards constantly that's what Ive been doing since we booked. It really gets me excited about the upcoming trip and I always learn something new and make notes for things to try... This time it's the queen of hearts strawberry shortcake at the Cheshire cafe and the pork nachos at the poly, can't wait.

Disney books (Passporter, Hidden Mickeys, WDW with Kids), Disney movies, packing lists, pinterest, drool over the food photos, LOL
Have become a slight WDW planning junkie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter