Number of studios, 1 bedrooms,etc. in villas

disgirl

DIS Veteran
Hi! I know I have seen many posts in regard to this question, but my searches are coming up empty. I am sure someone here can direct me to the right place. I am looking for the number of studios, 1 bedrooms, and 2 bedrooms in especially BCV, OKW, and BWV. Thank you so much.

I am going to try to book at the 7 month window for early July and we were hoping for a 1 bedroom this time (last time was a BCV studio in August). I know some of you are probably saying Good Luck as maybe our chances are not that good, especially for BCV and BWV around the 4th of July, but we will try. If anyone can tell me where I can find the number of studios, 1 bedrooms, etc. that would be so helpful. Thanks!! :flower:

Here you go!

OKW - 0 Dedicated Studios - 0 Dedicated 1BR - 274 Dedicated 2BR - 230 Lockoffs - 27 Grand Villas = 531 Units / 761 Max. Available Rooms

VB - 0 Dedicated Studios - 0 Dedicated 1BR - 18 Dedicated 2BR - 36 Lockoffs - 6 Grand Villas - 112 Inn Rooms = 172 Units / 208 Max. Available Rooms

HHI - 0 Dedicated Studios - 0 Dedicated 1BR - 76 Dedicated 2BR - 21 Lockoffs - 5 Grand Villas = 102 Units / 123 Max. Available Rooms

BWV - 97 Dedicated Studios - 130 Dedicated 1BR - 0 Dedicated 2BR - 149 Lockoffs - 7 Grand Villas = 383 Units / 532 Max. Available Rooms

VWL - 20 Dedicated Studios - 27 Dedicated 1BR - 44 Dedicated 2BR- 45 Lockoffs - 0 Grand Villas = 136 Units / 181 Max. Available Rooms

BCV - 36 Dedicated Studios - 20 Dedicated 1BR - 78 Dedicated 2BR - 74 Lockoffs - 0 Grand Villas = 208 Units / 282 Max. Available Rooms

SSR - 0 Dedicated Studios - 0 Dedicated 1BR - 360 Dedicated 2BR - 432 Lockoffs - 36 Grand Villas = 828 Units / 1260 Max. Available Rooms (based on proposed 18 buildings to be open in 2007) (( Currently there are 12 buildings open with 0-Dedicated Studios-O Dedicated 1BR - 240 Dedicated 2BR - 288 Lockoffs - 24 GVs = 552 units/840 Max. Available rooms))

Thank you so much for the quick replies. I guess if we can not get the BCV 1 bedroom, since there are not too many of them, we will give OKW a try. We only JUST decided to go away that week. My husband's work schedule came just last week, and we were contemplating trying Atlantis on points, but decided since we bought Ap's last August and have the DDE card we should go to Disney again. :cool1:

I am just curious, is anyone reading this, already booked at BCV in a 1 bedroom for 4th of July week. Thanks again. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter