# number to book room only?

rusty4

DIS Veteran
I am wanting to check out the room only prices for January 2011. Compare it to the convention rates that DH is able to get. See if we are better off booking the room ourselves and waiting for a deal. What is the # I call to book the room only?

Phone number is :

407-934-7639

You can always book the room and wait for specials. You can always modified existing reservation or cancel the room 5 days before your arrival without penalty, if you have a room only reservation.

So, why not reserve right now ?

Thank you, Marie. I called and they suggested I wait until this weekend. He was able to give me last years rate for the dates I am interested in. He told me that they will have the package rates available this coming weekend. I can go by the rates that he gave me and figure out which will be a better deal. The discount rate we can get or the 4/3 deal if that comes out.

Thank you, Marie. I called and they suggested I wait until this weekend. He was able to give me last years rate for the dates I am interested in. He told me that they will have the package rates available this coming weekend. I can go by the rates that he gave me and figure out which will be a better deal. The discount rate we can get or the 4/3 deal if that comes out.

Actually, the rates for rooms are current for 2011 and are able to be booked right now. If he gave you rates for 2010 then he wasn't checking actual availability and rates. I would call back and book now, if you might add dining and tickets later you can always book a Basic Plan Package and add tickets and dining up to 3 days in advance of arrival next year.

You can check room only rates on the Disney website too if it's quicker and easier for you to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter