NURSERY YET???!!

Cruising Girl

Mouseketeer
I know we've all wondered/speculated/hoped for---but thought that maybe someone had heard something with all the new changes that have come about. Think the nursery will return anytime soon? Anyone been on a recent cruise with any info out there?
Thanks!!

I think the Nursery will remain closed as long as they require the unvaccinated little ones to wear masks in the Club/Lab.

Looking at the UK groups - there’s nursery crew starting to join ships in the next few weeks…

Attachments

• 470B99D9-EDA0-40BC-ADB9-0C8DAD1C3055.jpeg
    470B99D9-EDA0-40BC-ADB9-0C8DAD1C3055.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 529B609B-50D8-4279-BC95-BE43026AC0C1.jpeg
    529B609B-50D8-4279-BC95-BE43026AC0C1.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 52
  • BAEE2908-8374-422D-8D27-CB273B1E154E.jpeg
    BAEE2908-8374-422D-8D27-CB273B1E154E.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 52
Oh, that's a positive sign. I was assuming the nursery wouldn't re-open until the Under 5s could be vaccinated. We have family coming on our August cruise, but I would love to put him in the nursery one afternoon because I think he'd love it.

Darnit those conversations are getting my hopes up -- I'd pretty much written off any chance of the nursery being open for our May cruise but now I'm like...maybe, just maybe, there's a tiny chance? Not that I think my daughter would tolerate being left there anyway but still one can...dream ;)

Thanks everyone! I agree--maybe there is HOPE for my summer cruise! Would really like to go to Palo for dinner or a brunch!

Thank you so much!! You will have the eternal gratitude of many people what just want a little break for some adult things!

We have been hoping for this before the podcast cruise!! We had our sitter booked to join us and help take care of our 1 year old but she had to drop out for another summer job. Trying to decide if we should find another college age kid to join us for the week or if we should hold out hope for the nursery..:

We are booked for a cruise in August, and our two kids, ages 4 and 2, will be fully vaccinated, but it seems that for some reason the nursery will STILL be closed. Very disappointing. It’s not as though it’s a surprise that the under 5 crowd would be fully vaccinated by August— it seemed pretty clear to me at least in February when I booked the cruise. Kids under 5 have been denied so much, it’s just frustrating to see happen on Disney too, and despite them being fully vaccinated.

The nursery opened for kids 3 and younger in May. The 4 year old will be eligible for the club. You’ll need to book online before boarding or once you are on the ship.

I don’t think they are allowing online bookings yet. The option is grayed out for our august cruise. But the nursery IS open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter