• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oasis of the Seas : would love your reviews on Central Park view cabin (inside)

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

Has anyone ever booked an inside cabin with a Central Park view and I have questions:

1)On different websites, the picture shows a small porthole but when I look at videos, I only see square windows on each side of Central Park. I am hoping for square windows because they look much larger with a tiny sofa and it looks cute and fun.

Can anyone confirm the shape of window they had?

2) Was the cabin noisy? I worry a little bit because Central Park is a very public space. I already thought of bringing ear plugs.

3) We have a connecting cabin... How is the soundproofing between the cabins? On Adventure of the Seas, it was absolutely awful. I was wondering how it was on Oasis since it is a newer ship.

Thanks in advance.

p.s.: We had a good price to go from an inside cabin without porthole to the CP view so I upgraded.

We were supposed to have this room in about a month on Harmony. Ugh....another time.

From what I know, the Central Park Inside rooms are similar to promenade rooms but overlook Central Park. They have a nice seat with a large square window. There are videos out there such as

When they show the small circular ones, these may be the Boardwalk inside rooms. Sometimes Royal is deceiving in their categories and label the promenade/inside window rooms interchangeably.

From my own research...I just heard to avoid deck 14 as these are right under the pool deck and can be noisy (but have yet to try these rooms so can't say for sure). From what I remember, the CP inside rooms are on a lower deck anyways so you wouldn't have this issue.

We were supposed to have this room in about a month on Harmony. Ugh....another time.

From what I know, the Central Park Inside rooms are similar to promenade rooms but overlook Central Park. They have a nice seat with a large square window. There are videos out there such as

When they show the small circular ones, these may be the Boardwalk inside rooms. Sometimes Royal is deceiving in their categories and label the promenade/inside window rooms interchangeably.

From my own research...I just heard to avoid deck 14 as these are right under the pool deck and can be noisy (but have yet to try these rooms so can't say for sure). From what I remember, the CP inside rooms are on a lower deck anyways so you wouldn't have this issue.
We are on deck 9. :)

p.s.: We upgraded from deck 14. Phew!

From my own research...I just heard to avoid deck 14 as these are right under the pool deck and can be noisy (but have yet to try these rooms so can't say for sure).
Can confirm from my own experience on the 14th that you can hear people walking around on the pool deck. However I was in an ocean view balcony so I can't verify that it is similar in a CP balcony. My admittedly fog guy recollection is that the area "inside" the pools are less travelled than the outside, so it *may* be quieter.

We were on the allure (same more or less)
I loved the Central Park view inside room
Never noisy as people just go there to chill (promenade view can be noisy)
Quite big windows
Window seat (loved sitting there)
Twinkly lights at night
Plus of course just makes room seem bigger and brighter
You will love it

Would def do again and balcony if price was significantly different to sea view as they do “light” music and to hear the birds tweet for me so relaxing

Attachments

• DBB56ED1-F553-4810-B24F-707B9D79B725.png
    DBB56ED1-F553-4810-B24F-707B9D79B725.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 1B8A9141-6582-41D4-8D9C-B1A24411FF0B.png
    1B8A9141-6582-41D4-8D9C-B1A24411FF0B.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 26
  • BD69816C-3ED6-450F-BB81-A07D2703A375.png
    BD69816C-3ED6-450F-BB81-A07D2703A375.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 26
We were on the allure (same more or less)
I loved the Central Park view inside room
Never noisy as people just go there to chill (promenade view can be noisy)
Quite big windows
Window seat (loved sitting there)
Twinkly lights at night
Plus of course just makes room seem bigger and brighter
You will love it

Would def do again and balcony if price was significantly different to sea view as they do “light” music and to hear the birds tweet for me so relaxing

Thank you so much. I think we are going to love it!

Thank you so much. I think we are going to love it!

I am sure you will 💖 Few photos of the evening lights but not from the room window. It really is so pretty the whole of Central Park

Attachments

• B63B1A76-EAC8-46DB-8955-C843AC93D675.jpeg
    B63B1A76-EAC8-46DB-8955-C843AC93D675.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 21
  • 3E10C0A1-9E0F-4E2E-9B76-47F4B4EB5537.jpeg
    3E10C0A1-9E0F-4E2E-9B76-47F4B4EB5537.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter