Oct 14 2006 Special Western Anyone?

jeeper9

Mouseketeer
Haven't seen any posts for the special western yet. Are we the only ones booked so far?

jeeper

No, you're not the only ones. Go under "Cruisetoberfest IV" thread and you'll find everyone. It's a wonderful group of folks who, in some cases, have been on the last 3 cruises together, and others, like me, who met up with them last October and we booked to all be onboard together in Oct. 2006. Lots of new friends! So, if you post under that thread, you're going to meet a great bunch of cruisers from all over (incl. Germany, Canada, and the US)! So, WELCOME to the cruisetoberfest crowd! We have over 100 dis'ers so far that are posting for that cruise including newbies. If you have children, there is also a thread for them called "Cruisetoberkids". Our group continues to grow, and we have one person who is our "keeper of the list" and he keeps us all up to date on everything and I think we may even have a monthly newsletter on email soon also!
Once again, welcome and we'll see you there! :flower:
Laura

OH! I forgot to mention. Don't be overwhelmed by all the posts (there's alot on that thread!). Just join right in. Welcome again!
Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter