OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really starting to rethink this cruise thing(OK.My fiance would never let that happen.) I took my son to the MK the other night.When we went thru the turnstyles, his AP worked, and mine didnt.So we walked over to GS, and found that I had found the AP that I had lost.So they printed me a new one.Went back to the turnstyles.This time his didnt work, it threw the same error message that mine got.Back to GS.This time the woman from GS went back with us.His now worked and mine didnt.So she walked back and reprogrammed mine again,and gave us a free ice cream voucher,(Got Mickey of course) and a express pass voucher.Got in, went to ride a few rides, and went over to the Jungle Cruise.Got within 2 boats of getting on the boat, and they started to empty the ride, and pull the boats to maintanance.After about 20 minutes, in which they kept us entertained, found out they had to tow a boat back to the dock.On the way out, after I jsut told my son to keep his in the wrapper to keep it from falling, he thru his wrapper away.5 minutes later, his hit the floor.So had to buy him a new one.There $3.50 in the park if anyone is keeping track/interested.
Next day we went back.Got in the park no problem.Got on the steam trains, and we got stuck at the Main Street Station for 15 minutes.Never did figure out why.The crew was doing something on the side of the engine that I couldnt see. Went over to the WEDway people mover, and as soon as we sat down, it stopped. No reason.It started to work, and my son and I joked about who brought Murphy with us.Ride started and went thru Space Mountain and I realized something was wrong.All of the lights were on and the ride was shut down.

And to top it all of, I tried posting this yesterday, on my dads computer since I was working on my grandmothers at the same time, and needed his, somewhere along the line, his computer logged me off the site, and when I posted all of the info, the site lost it.

I NEED A VACATION!

Anyone, want to see Space Mountain with the lights on? If not skip the rest of this post.

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

At least you got all those thing out of the way in one day! :hug:

I think the times have hit WDW like everywhere else. When we were there in the spring The rock-n-roller coaster was down, the monorail was down, thunder mountain was also down.

Cruising is still a great vacation so please don;t give up just yet. I also noticed some cutback's on last years cruise but it was still a fabulous vacation.

You are right! Cruises are the best!!!

:scared1:

Today is a new day . . .Murphy will find someone else to pester . . .Things will get better pixiedust:

:flower3:

At least you got all those thing out of the way in one day! :hug:

No such luck. Went back to MK today, and as soon as we got there, the steam trains were down due to a malfunctioning signal block.The rest of the night they only ran 1 train, instead of the usual up to 3. Went to the Wedway people mover and it stopped half way thru the ride. While we were waiting at the Train Station for the MELP, it started to thunder and rain.

Im taking tom off,and telling Boyle (Boyles observation on Murphys Law.Murphy was the optimist)to lose himself and Murphy.

No such luck. Went back to MK today, and as soon as we got there, the steam trains were down due to a malfunctioning signal block.The rest of the night they only ran 1 train, instead of the usual up to 3. Went to the Wedway people mover and it stopped half way thru the ride. While we were waiting at the Train Station for the MELP, it started to thunder and rain.

Im taking tom off,and telling Boyle (Boyles observation on Murphys Law.Murphy was the optimist)to lose himself and Murphy.

:eek: :confused3
Well . . . DANG :headache:

(rub your tummy, pat your head and jump up and down while turning around 3 times . . .:rotfl2: )

And . . .pixiedust:

Hello I was wondering if you guys know what the best excursion would be for a 3 year old? We have been looking but if anybody has any ideas. Thank you:confused3

Hello I was wondering if you guys know what the best excursion would be for a 3 year old? We have been looking but if anybody has any ideas. Thank you:confused3

Does he like the water? We did the sting rays in Grand Caymen none of ours were that young but all the little ones seemed to like it if they are comfortable in the water. They let you feed them, kind of cool!!

I think the times have hit WDW like everywhere else. When we were there in the spring The rock-n-roller coaster was down, the monorail was down, thunder mountain was also down.

Cruising is still a great vacation so please don;t give up just yet. I also noticed some cutback's on last years cruise but it was still a fabulous vacation.

:eek: :confused3
Well . . . DANG :headache:

(rub your tummy, pat your head and jump up and down while turning around 3 times . . .:rotfl2: )

And . . .pixiedust:

Well thats 1 way to put it. We laughed about it.

I was only kidding about not going on the cruise.

Having worked for the mouse for 7 years, I can see big differences in what is happening today vs, 1996 when I was there. The biggest mistake they are making is giving away a lot of the maintance and other things to outside agencys under contract.

Jimmy Buffet is live right now on CMT from Alabama!!!!

Love York Beach!!!! Enjoy your vacation!! :cool2:

Good Morning All

Well we are all packed and ready to head out sometime tomorrow morning for our annuall two weeks at York Beach. I hope we have good weather. Have to work on the pre cruise tan;);).
All we have to do now for the cruise is call Disney Express for transportation back and forth from the airport.
We have some nice people from Destun Fla providing our transportation while down there :love::love::):).
Everybody have a great day.

We have Margaritaville Radio so listened to that for a bit (until True Blood came on - LOL) after CMT ended their live coverage but I really wish they had stayed with it!
Was a GREAT concert. There was a never ending sea of people there to watch it! Wish we could have been there.

I wish CMT would have stayed with it. Who wants to watch a stupid movie when Jimmy is live!!

Kids have to be 5 to do the stingrays at CC. My GD :littleangel:has been waiting the last 3 cruises. They are on the Member Cruise in Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter