Oct 30 2010 7 Night Western (PART 2)

I made a Shutterfly photo book for DH for Christmas (Book 1 of 2). Thought I'd share.

Shutterfly

Wow, that is awesome!!! Some sentences seemed unfinished in there, is that just a glitch in the online version? I see some photos I would love to have, I'll email you with which ones, if thats ok? You've just given me some great ideas on how to do some of my pages!

I just took a look at our most recent cell phone bill. Couldn't understand why it was SOOOOOO MUCH! :scared1: Now I know why.....it's from our trip!!!! Oh well, it was needed and worth it. :)

Wow, that is awesome!!! Some sentences seemed unfinished in there, is that just a glitch in the online version? I see some photos I would love to have, I'll email you with which ones, if thats ok? You've just given me some great ideas on how to do some of my pages!

I hope it's just a glitch! I ordered it yesterday, the only thing they mentioned was the spine, but it seemed like they just didn't like the "th" on the dates.

Of course, just let me know which ones. I'm happy to share!

I made a Shutterfly photo book for DH for Christmas (Book 1 of 2). Thought I'd share.

Shutterfly

Wow! Great job, I love it!!:thumbsup2

I second (third, fourth) the compliments! Awesome photos! I would love some copies of some of those too, I'll make it easy and say I'll have what Judy's having! ;):lmao:

Wow! Great job, I love it!!:thumbsup2

I second (third, fourth) the compliments! Awesome photos! I would love some copies of some of those too, I'll make it easy and say I'll have what Judy's having! ;):lmao:

Thank you. I got Judy's list. I'm a photo-bug, so I've got loads of shots. I'll send them off at some point this week (they're on the EHD and there are nearly 4000 of them, so weeding through takes time because I get lost in the memories ;) ).

Thank you. I got Judy's list. I'm a photo-bug, so I've got loads of shots. I'll send them off at some point this week (they're on the EHD and there are nearly 4000 of them, so weeding through takes time because I get lost in the memories ;) ).

Thanks so much!!! I know what you mean, I dread dragging out the EHD that means hours! LOL!!!:goodvibes 4,000!!! Amazing!!! My final count was about 2,300. If you need my email it is nenner1 at yahoo dotcom! Thanks so so much!!!!!!!

And I am in the process of sending mine to Jeff to upload for everyone to access and download. Unfortunately I had to send my laptop in for repair yesterday and I had everything already copied and isolated into it's own folder, now I have to do it again from the EHD to this laptop and recrate the folder as I didn't back it up (all copies). Not a big deal, just a time consumer. I'll get there eventually though, thanks everyone for your patience!!! :hug:

Ugh, setting up the folders and moving stuff around is such a time drainer! I'm sorry you're having to do it all again.

My camera takes 3 frames a second, so I just keep my finger on the button and let it do it's thing ;)

Jennifer your book looks great!
I'm making a list of photos I'd like to borrow from you too! I don't know why because my camera is really an extension of my hand, but I didn't take too many pictures this trip. I only took 1,300 which is crazy.

I'm still trying to wrangle pictures out of my mom & sister. They don't understand the whole upload thing (unless it's to facebook!) so I don't think I'll get to see their pictures, or at least have quality copies of them until I go visit.

Winter has finally hit the area, I suppose it was time, but I'm always wanting to hold onto fall for as long as possible.

I've been following the DIS thread "Loud Clanging on the Magic" and it is pretty interesting. People are complaining about things not fixed after dry dock: noxious sewage smells that were out of the ordinary, very loud noises and vibrations (to the point that lots of passengers even slept up in the Cove) and water issues. One person in a midcat3 (8534, Jeff was that your room?) experienced a major water leak in the room on the first sea day. Wow. I didn't notice any of this except to agree with Judy that it did seem like the huge chandelier was covered in dust for all to see going up and down the elevator.

Beth

Hey Beth,

No we were right next door in 8532. Funny thing: I thought this thread was not very active. I haven't received an email notification in weeks so I figured no one was posting. I guess I have some catching up to do.

Jeff

Shutterfly

AWESOME!!!! GREAT JOB!!!! I did one after our 1st cruise- such a wonderful, wonderful remebrance, I am sure your DH will love it!:goodvibes

And Morgan's photos are spectacular! Great job capturing every moment, Mom! :thumbsup2

AWESOME!!!! GREAT JOB!!!! I did one after our 1st cruise- such a wonderful, wonderful remebrance, I am sure your DH will love it!:goodvibes

And Morgan's photos are spectacular! Great job capturing every moment, Mom! :thumbsup2

Thank you! I think she's very photogenic, but I am her mom ;)

Hi everyone hope everyone is doing well. Seems like forever has past since I have been on this board and I agree I just thought it was active so I never checked it guess I was wrong everyones pictures look great. I really hope we all meet again. Everyone made our trip you all are a great group and I dont think another group could even begin to compare. Hope everyone Has a great Holiday season and If i dont get on here soon A happy new year.Safe cruising to all of you on your next trip. Cant wait to go again.:)

Just giving us a little bump to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas season, from all of us to all of you!

Dec10001.jpg

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a:​
Merry Christmas and a wonderful Holiday Season.
Mine is just a little different than past years as it seems that my Grandson is with me till he graduates from Highschool. That will be a year and a half. He is a joy and I am happy to have him. Just wish I could have helped to mend the break between him and his parents but I guess that just is not going to happen right now. Lois

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter