*Oct/Nov/Dec 'Christmas Cracker' Dieting Thread*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
xmas1.png

bike.gif

Well officially the Summer is over, :( though I'm hoping the nice weather will stay with us for a little longer :sunny: For some of us our 'beach bods' are a distant memory, so the next thing to look forward to is Christmas and trying to get into that little black dress (or smart suit) for the festive season :santa:

If you have still got your holiday to look forward to, then lucky you to still be thinking about shorts and swimwear, I hope you're still heading in the right direction ::yes::

For those of us who seem to be on a permanent diet, how is your dieting going ? Please share how you're getting on, whether it's good or bad. Let's see if we can give each other a little bit more encouragement and motivation

:wizard::wizard: Good Luck this month everyone :wizard::wizard:

Hi Mandy...I am in...my official Disney Marathon Training plan starts today for my run in Feb so would like to loose a few pounds too

Personally, I have only got a few pounds to lose, but I am trying to up my exercise as I've got my 25th wedding anniversary coming up at the end of this month and I've bought a dress for my 50th birthday in January that is currently a little tight for me :)

I've been failing so miserably :( Time to knuckle down and get gorgeous for xmas!

Good luck everyone!

I had a bit of a cheat week last week , it was my birthday and I had a bad cold so we ended up going out for my birthday meal and ordering a pizza , oooops !!

Oh well didn't put on any weight which was lucky, and to top it off I didn't manage my full exercise quota as on Saturday , the horse I usually ride had a stiff leg, so I pulled up and stopped after only 10 mins .

Then turned him out in his field and the monster preceded to gallop and buck around like a baby !! little bugger! No stiffness at all!

Getting back on the horse ( quite literally) this week, then sticking to it.

hi everyone, lost 2.5lb this week & have decided that I am at target weight, I could keep going but honestly I'm really happy where I am, I've lost 31.5lb altogether in 4 & half mths , I'm a size 10 & never dreamed of that. so now I have to figure out how to maintain where I am, which I'm sure is going to be a delicate balancing act lol.
good luck to all of you this month :-)

hi everyone, lost 2.5lb this week & have decided that I am at target weight, I could keep going but honestly I'm really happy where I am, I've lost 31.5lb altogether in 4 & half mths , I'm a size 10 & never dreamed of that. so now I have to figure out how to maintain where I am, which I'm sure is going to be a delicate balancing act lol.

Well done on your weight loss! A great acheivement :woohoo:

Well done keeping going everyone - I've been on this diet since January, and Mandy's last thread title of 'A new year, a new you' is exactly what's happened to me.

I never dreamed in a million years I'd be able to lose this amount of weight!

3.5 off this week which I'm delighted with. Only 1.5 to get me to my next half stone. So far I've lost just shy of 3.5 stones (47.5lb).

I feel so motivated to keep going and am determined to get to my target.

Keep going everyone, all those wee pounds soon add up :)

Claire and Julie you are an inspiration - well done to both of you for such fantastic life changing weight losses :cool1:

I've been failing so miserably :( Time to knuckle down and get gorgeous for xmas!

Good luck everyone!

pixiedust: Good Luck for next week hun

I had a bit of a cheat week last week , it was my birthday and I had a bad cold so we ended up going out for my birthday meal and ordering a pizza , oooops !!

Oh well didn't put on any weight which was lucky, and to top it off I didn't manage my full exercise quota as on Saturday , the horse I usually ride had a stiff leg, so I pulled up and stopped after only 10 mins .

Then turned him out in his field and the monster preceded to gallop and buck around like a baby !! little bugger! No stiffness at all!

Getting back on the horse ( quite literally) this week, then sticking to it.

:woohoo: Well done on STS pixiedust: Good Luck for the next week

Well done on your weight loss! A great acheivement :woohoo:

Well done keeping going everyone - I've been on this diet since January, and Mandy's last thread title of 'A new year, a new you' is exactly what's happened to me.

I never dreamed in a million years I'd be able to lose this amount of weight!

3.5 off this week which I'm delighted with. Only 1.5 to get me to my next half stone. So far I've lost just shy of 3.5 stones (47.5lb).

I feel so motivated to keep going and am determined to get to my target.

Keep going everyone, all those wee pounds soon add up :)

:cheer2: Well done on your losses girls, you both should be very proud of yourselves pixiedust: Good Luck whether you're maintaining or hoping to lose more

Another 2lb off for me. Only 4lb to target but not sure I will make it before I go to Florida as only 1 more weigh in!

Shame most of it will be going back on again during the 2 weeks we're there and I will have to start all over again to lose it for Christmas! :rotfl:

Joined SW last friday put 1/2lb on!!!!!!!! Really fed up. DB lost 5 and only has 9ib to lose!!! We ate the same. Had no bread and only one bag crisps and a donut for my syns all week.

Another 2lb off for me. Only 4lb to target but not sure I will make it before I go to Florida as only 1 more weigh in!

Shame most of it will be going back on again during the 2 weeks we're there and I will have to start all over again to lose it for Christmas! :rotfl:

:cool1: Well done on losing another 2lbs Janet, you've done so well

Joined SW last friday put 1/2lb on!!!!!!!! Really fed up. DB lost 5 and only has 9ib to lose!!! We ate the same. Had no bread and only one bag crisps and a donut for my syns all week.

pixiedust: Good Luck over the next week hun

Yay , another 1.5lb off. Setting a target of getting another stone gone by Xmas. Fingers crossed!

I am seriously determined now. Tomorrow is the start of a new regime for me!

I'm seriously fed up of having nice clothes in the wardrobe that no longer fit and it's time I made them fit again! I do not want to buy bigger clothes! I'm slightly scared to stand on the scales in the morning as it will show me how much weight I have put on, but on the other hand, it will spur me on to do something about it!
Unfortunately my horse is currently out of action (for several months) so I can't even exercise that way, I am however house sitting at the end of the month which involves looking after 6 horses, so there will be plenty of mucking out to do!

Well done everyone so far and I hope to be joining you posting about my loss soon! X

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I am seriously determined now. Tomorrow is the start of a new regime for me!

I'm seriously fed up of having nice clothes in the wardrobe that no longer fit and it's time I made them fit again! I do not want to buy bigger clothes! I'm slightly scared to stand on the scales in the morning as it will show me how much weight I have put on, but on the other hand, it will spur me on to do something about it!
Unfortunately my horse is currently out of action (for several months) so I can't even exercise that way, I am however house sitting at the end of the month which involves looking after 6 horses, so there will be plenty of mucking out to do!

Well done everyone so far and I hope to be joining you posting about my loss soon! X

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

:wizard: Lots of Luck over the next few months hun, you can do it !! ::yes::

:wizard: Lots of Luck over the next few months hun, you can do it !! ::yes::

Thank you! Everyone here is an inspiration!
I Took the brave step on the scales this morning, over a stone more than my lowest weight, so my mind is set to it now!
I've packed fruit and yogurt for lunch and will avoid any goodies that appear in the office!

Please dont give up! I was exactly the same losing only 1/2lb a week or maintaining and I was sticking to it to the letter! Then my sister and brothers, who are target members at SW, told me I wasn't eating enough and needed to use my syns!

As soon as I started having on average 12 syns a day the weight started dropping off! Very odd but it worked.....

Good luck - it really will work in the end!

Sticking with it is the key, and not being too hard if you've had a bad day. Just keep it to a bad day and not a bad week.

I had a wobble yesterday with a yummy Sunday roast I really should not have had, but i'll have less today to try and make for it. In past times I would just have given up until the next weigh in.

Well done everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter