*Oct/Nov/Dec 'Christmas Cracker' Dieting Thread*

Don't get too down heartened hun, you will probably lose those pesky 2lbs this week ::yes:: :wizard: Good Luck with your training for the 5k

Thank you! I really hope you're right! It really is disheartening when you try so hard, but that's just the way weight loss goes! I'm pretty determined to get into the next number bracket by Christmas, but I know there will be so many goodies at that time of year!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

2LB off for me :cool1:

I was really thrilled to loose the Disney gain in just one week :)

Only 4lbs to target but if I ever reach it I'm going to make a new one and loose another 1/2 stone.

I'm at the weight I usually get to and then plateau so as I'm loving Sliming world I really hope to break the barrier and get into the next stone bracket. I'd love to see numbers on the scales I haven't seen since having the girls when I used to do that crazy Cabbage soup diet twice a year and we all remember that one! :lmao:

After Plateauing for a couple of weeks I've lost another 2lb ! Which takes me up to my 2 Stone loss !!

Only 4lbs to target but if I ever reach it I'm going to make a new one and loose another 1/2 stone.

I'm at the weight I usually get to and then plateau so as I'm loving Sliming world I really hope to break the barrier and get into the next stone bracket. I'd love to see numbers on the scales I haven't seen since having the girls when I used to do that crazy Cabbage soup diet twice a year and we all remember that one! :lmao:

After Plateauing for a couple of weeks I've lost another 2lb ! Which takes me up to my 2 Stone loss !!

:cheer2::cheer2: Yay ! Well done girls !! :cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you! I really hope you're right! It really is disheartening when you try so hard, but that's just the way weight loss goes! I'm pretty determined to get into the next number bracket by Christmas, but I know there will be so many goodies at that time of year!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Good luck next week :)

Well done, you're nearly there :thumbsup2

Well done! Great achievement :goodvibes

Just back from my weigh in and am delighted to say that's another 1.5lb away, so 4 stones and half a pound in total :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have another stone to lose to get to target, hopefully won't be too long before I reach it.

And we booked a sneaky wee trip to DLP in a couple of weeks, so I'm extra excited that I'm going to see all the lovely Christmas decorations. I'm a happy girl :goodvibes

Just back from my weigh in and am delighted to say that's another 1.5lb away, so 4 stones and half a pound in total :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have another stone to lose to get to target, hopefully won't be too long before I reach it.

And we booked a sneaky wee trip to DLP in a couple of weeks, so I'm extra excited that I'm going to see all the lovely Christmas decorations. I'm a happy girl :goodvibes

:cheer2: Well done hun, that's amazing :cheer2:

Hi folks, just half a pound for me today.

We're away for a few days next week so hopefully I won't be putting on too much weight ;)

How's everyone else doing?

We're away for a few days next week so hopefully I won't be putting on too much weight ;)

Well done! :thumbsup2

I'm avoiding the scales at the moment, I know I've not done anything hugely bad, but I'm just not feeling confident to stand on them :blush: I'm going to have to do it at some point though and see the damage! Monday might be that day...

:cool1: Well done hun, every little bit counts ::yes:: Enjoy your few days away

Well done! :thumbsup2

I'm avoiding the scales at the moment, I know I've not done anything hugely bad, but I'm just not feeling confident to stand on them :blush: I'm going to have to do it at some point though and see the damage! Monday might be that day...

:wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-in hun

Another 2lb off since I last updated , which is good as I've been a bit naughty now it's getting colder , much more comfort food than I probably should have had

I thought I'd posted on this last week, but my phone must have been playing up...

We were at DLP last week and I just weighed myself at home and think I put on a couple of pounds.

Official weigh in today and I've lost 1.5 pounds :cool1: happy with that :thumbsup2

Anyone else still going?

Another 2lb off since I last updated , which is good as I've been a bit naughty now it's getting colder , much more comfort food than I probably should have had

I thought I'd posted on this last week, but my phone must have been playing up...

We were at DLP last week and I just weighed myself at home and think I put on a couple of pounds.

Official weigh in today and I've lost 1.5 pounds :cool1: happy with that :thumbsup2

Anyone else still going?

:banana: Well done girls, it's so hard to keep motivated when the weather is cold and there's so much temptation in the shops at this time of the year, keep up the good work ::yes::

So I have been MIA for a few weeks , too much comfort / Christmas food.

I'm going to get back on it next week and I have a very good reason.

I have decided to enter the Happy Haunted 5K next October , when we are in Florida.

I have set up a separate trip report below in my signature , where I will be updating my training progress, from a complete beginner to hopefully somebody who doesn't collapse over the line.

Vicky x

I am back on it today after a gain since our last holiday and over Christmas I am going to be very strict until our holiday.

I had a leaflet from WW sending me free joining fee and first week. It also mentioned the diet had changed. As I did not lose hardly anything with SW I thought I would try WW. Anyone know about this new plan where no counting is involved and 2 snacks a day? Thanku

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter