Oct. trip-autograph books? no Fri. Fantasmic?

kjhgarden

Mouseketeer
HI, we are one of the thousands of Utah families heading for DL Oct. 12 -16 for UEA break. That is a teacher's covention for all UT teachers so the whole state has school out. (For those who don't already know.)

I have made PS for a character meal and the kids are excited about getting some character's autographs. Are there autograph books at DL or do you need to bring some? Besides character dining is it hard to get character's autographs?

Also, why don't they do Fantasmic on Fridays in October?? We are planning to hit the park on Friday and Monday but no Fantasmic either day. I really wanted to see that but also wanted to avoid a Saturday especially that weekend. And Sunday we have other plans.

There are autograph books all over all the place - pretty much every shop carries them - including the Disney store outside the park and the gift shops inisde the 3 DL hotels. The books are great - there are books that just have pages for the characters to sign, and then we always get the books that have a pocket for a 4x6 photo with each signature page - a bit more money - but we can put the photo of DD getting her picture right by the signature!!

I believe Fantasmic is limited because Halloween is considered "off-season", not sure on anything more specific then that.

When exactly is the Utah break?? We will be there the 15th - 18th, and I was hoping it would be slow???

I like the idea of a autograph book you can also add a picture too. Thanks for the info.

As for UEA break, you should be okay for your trip. All Utah schools are out the 12th and 13th and some also get the 16th off for a teacher work day. I hear it is really crowded. This is our first time going but I've had others say it can be super crowded. I know a lot of other families heading down this year. But with a school teacher husband we don't have a lot of choices. I'd rather be with crowds and cooler weather then crowds and the heat.

I definitely agree with you there - I could not survive a trip in the heat!! Thanks for the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter