October 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be canceling Le Cellier on 10/14 for 2 people @ 6:15pm later today. I'll wait til about 8pm ET in case anyone wants to PM me about coordinating the cancellation! :goodvibes

Just cancelled for 4 guests:

Biergarten, 11 Oct, 1710
Akershus, 11 Oct, 2010

Just saw CRT party of 4 on Sat. Oct. 16th party of 4 at 10:15 a.m.

Ok, so it's obvious I'm stalking the dining site.

Hi
I'm cancelling Coral Reef on 10/9 at 11:55 for 3 people. I'll cancel in about 5 minutes. I hope someone can use it!!

Just got an ADR for LeCellier. Noticed several open spots for the end of October/beg of November for lunch and a couple for dinner!

Just got a 4pm ADR at Le Cellier and wanted to let others know there was another one open at 4pm on October 30th for 4 people hope this helps someone else!!

WooHoo. I've been trying for months and months to get a Le Cellier reservation at a later time on Friday 10/15. I finally succeeded. :cool1:

So now I have an earlier Le Cellier reservation I will be canceling for this day. 5 adults at 2:30 pm. If anyone is interested send me a pm and we will try to coordinate a time. If not, I will cancel tomorrow at 12 noon (MST).

Just snagged a ressie for 10/11 at Le Cellier at 4:15 and noticed there is still one for 4:10 if you are inclined to eat this early :).

Aw man.....just talked to family and they don't want to eat here :(, so I will be cancelling Le Cellier 10/11 for 4:15 for 7 people later tonight. If you are interested pm me. They want to eat counter service (gasp :scared1:) LOL.....oh well more $$ more me :).

Getting ready to cancel due to a mixup between reservations:

Tusker House for 2 on Oct 14 @ 1:00

Hollywood and Vine for 2 on Oct 14 @ 5:50

Mama Melrose for 2 on Oct 14 @ 6:30

Le Cellier Steakhoue for 2 on Oct 15 @ 11:45

Les Chefs de France for 2 on Oct 15 @ 6:20

Finally scored a CRT reservation on Oct. 16th so I will be cancelling the following ADR

10/17 CRT 9:10 a.m. party of 4

BTW -- while I was looking I saw a Le Cellier on Oct. 15th party of 4 at 4:10 p.m.

I'll cancel the CRT at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time.

Gah, I got the CRT reservation but it wants me to pay a lot of money when I'm on the DDP...

How do I make it change??

Are you logged in under your account with your package confirmation #?

If not, you can use your credit card to pay now and then it will be reversed at the restaurant when you use your dining credits.

Thanks for the help!

Guess I will have to call my IPO to get this fixed up, lol. At least I got the reservation! :cool1:

In the next couple of minutes, I will be cancelling lunch at Le Cellier for 4 people on Saturday, October 9 at 1:05 p.m.

Just cancelled:

Le Cellier, 4 guests, 15 Oct, 2050
Le Cellier, 2 guests, 15 Oct, 1620 (this was what I picked up so I could cancel the above)
Le Cellier, 4 guests, 15 Oct, 1600 (this was what I picked up to fix the mistake above and can now cancel as by cancelling the above the same time came back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter