***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

Hi all!

Me and my family...10 of us in total are going to Disney 19th Oct - 3rd Nov! I'm so excited still, seeing as we only decided yesterday and it'll be booked by the weekend! :banana: Quite a few reasons for going....We'll have 2 60th bdays and 2 30th bdays so who wouldn't want to spend them in Walt Disney World!! We are staying in a villa off site but it's gonna be a Disney filled adventure from start to finish.....62 weeks and 4 days!! Eeeeeekkkkkkk

Nice! Lots of celebrations! And wow, you're going to be in Disney a long time, I'm jealous!

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/fortune-teller-plus-size-costume-p-21296.html

I figure with this I'll still be comfortable because I can wear sandals and won't have to worry about riding rides or anything. I'm thinking of making DH go as a pirate because it's another easy costume, but there are so many there each year.

Really he doesn't want to dress up at all, but it's Halloween...so he has no choice.

The link is blocked at work, I'll have to check when I get home!

And of course, he has to dress up for Halloween!

Hi! I'm glad I found this thread early!

We are sadly having to postpone our October 2011 trip until October 2012. On a positive, I get to add 3 more days to our trip for next year to make up for it! Yay!

Hoping for a free dining discount! I still have to call and reschedule (putting that dreaded phone call off!) and I think I may schedule our check in day September 29 since that's the last day for the Canadian FD promo in hopes it will be the same for the US! :banana:

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I saw the same information about the Canadian FD promo and we're scheduled to check in on 9/30. I'm probably going to switch us to 9/29 and just come in on a later flight. That way we'll get the extra dining credits for that night and have a full first day on the 30th :)

My partner has found the best costume ever! It may be more festive but I don't care....He's going to go as Buddy the elf! It's fantastic! The wig especially makes it! :rotfl:

Count us in on the planning!! :cool1:
It will be DH, me and two DD's that will be 12 and 8 at the time. We will be going later in the month and we plan to straddle over into Nov as well. The idea is being able to hit two holidays and two parties!! :thumbsup2 We have been in Sep but not in late Oct yet. DH and I are going to be there this Oct all alone, no kiddies!! It will be one night for F&W and one night for MNSSHP with a 3 night cruise on the Dream in between. :cloud9: If all goes well on the cruise we might rebook and add onto the Oct '12 trip. ;) We bought a timeshare on ebay a few months ago so we will be staying there. It's with the Wyndham group and we plan to stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We hope to be staying for about 10 days which will give us plenty of time to hit everything on our must do lists and also give us time to relax and enjoy our resort.

We have been 4 times before and are pretty set in our ways as far as touring and dining is concerned. Staying at the timeshare will change how we dine as far as breakfast. We usually like to eat at Le Cellier, Sci-Fi, O'hana, we liked The Plaza when we ate there in March. We have lots of time to think about it, but I can't help but read here everyday and get the planning started, even if it is only in my head! ;)

We will be there on Oct 4-14 Yay for being a teacher at Fall Break. I am celebrating no more cancer treatment for now!!!! I had to have radiation all summer and I am (fingers crossed) done!!!!

We will be there on Oct 4-14 Yay for being a teacher at Fall Break. I am celebrating no more cancer treatment for now!!!! I had to have radiation all summer and I am (fingers crossed) done!!!!

Congrats!

You'll be there the same time as my DH and I. Would love to maybe meet up and congratulate you in person.

What a great thing to celebrate!! Congrats to you!

So glad to hear you treatments are done! Sending well wishes your way that it stays that way!:cheer2:

Congratulations on no more treatment!! :goodvibes x

Not allowed to post images/links yet *** I have only just started posting but if you search 'Buddy the Elf costume' in google images it comes up 1st! :thumbsup2

WOO HOO!! :cool1: Awesome celebration!! Sounds like 2012 is going to be a fabulous year for you!!

Can I join in?!?! Just booked our stay at CR for Oct 23-28 and then followed by 4 nights on the Dream! Will be me, dh, ds (8) and dd (5) and my parents. My parents and I haven't been to WDW since 1995 and this will be the first trip for the kids. Can't wait! Hoping to get into BLT in a 2br.

So excited! Already thinking of when to go to the parks and where to eat. I love planning, so it's keeping me busy!

Count us in on the planning!! :cool1:
It will be DH, me and two DD's that will be 12 and 8 at the time. We will be going later in the month and we plan to straddle over into Nov as well. The idea is being able to hit two holidays and two parties!! :thumbsup2 We have been in Sep but not in late Oct yet. DH and I are going to be there this Oct all alone, no kiddies!! It will be one night for F&W and one night for MNSSHP with a 3 night cruise on the Dream in between. :cloud9: If all goes well on the cruise we might rebook and add onto the Oct '12 trip. ;) We bought a timeshare on ebay a few months ago so we will be staying there. It's with the Wyndham group and we plan to stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We hope to be staying for about 10 days which will give us plenty of time to hit everything on our must do lists and also give us time to relax and enjoy our resort.

We have been 4 times before and are pretty set in our ways as far as touring and dining is concerned. Staying at the timeshare will change how we dine as far as breakfast. We usually like to eat at Le Cellier, Sci-Fi, O'hana, we liked The Plaza when we ate there in March. We have lots of time to think about it, but I can't help but read here everyday and get the planning started, even if it is only in my head! ;)

Welcome!

I have been planning since I stepped off the plane from our October 2010 trip. :rotfl: I can't wait until the park hours are released so I can REALLY go into planning mode. I think I already have my first day pretty much figured out though. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy. :laughing:

I want to see lots of pictures of the Dream! I hear it's fantastic!

Congrats!! My SIL is currently undergoing chemo treatments, I believe she has 7 left and then starts radiation. She's taking a trip in March with my nephews to celebrate :)

I got the snail mail resort only pin code today... too bad it's for '11! :rotfl:

I want the pin code for free dining next yr! I got about 3 of them this year so fingers crossed I get it for 2012!

Can I join in?!?! Just booked our stay at CR for Oct 23-28 and then followed by 4 nights on the Dream! Will be me, dh, ds (8) and dd (5) and my parents. My parents and I haven't been to WDW since 1995 and this will be the first trip for the kids. Can't wait! Hoping to get into BLT in a 2br.

So excited! Already thinking of when to go to the parks and where to eat. I love planning, so it's keeping me busy!

Welcome! Land & sea vacation, doesn't get much more perfect!! First timers trip for your kids as well, sounds fun!

I love that we're getting more & more people on this thread :)

:welcome: Glad to have you join in! I have a word document with list of places I would like to eat! Thinking of making a planning journal soon! Got the idea from a PTR I was reading earlier!

I cannot believe that I have to wait a year and two months until I get to see the mouse again! However, we officially picked dates ~Oct. 12-20th~ :cool1: I am so excited. I might even try to do a pre trip/trip report!

I'll be there the week before you and I've already started mine. :rotfl: If you start one, post the link. I think I'm going to put a list of all the October 2012 DIS-ers who have a PTR/TR on the first page of this thread.

I just booked our October 2012 vacation! Seeing as Disney has released FD for Canadian (International) visitors for Aug and Sept 2012, I booked Sept 29 - Oct 7/12! It isn't a definate, but I am hoping and praying it will come to fruition! It has been a long and hard 3 yrs and I am constantly planning our trips - even when I know it won't happen for a long time!!! :banana:

We'll be there the same time you are!! Our dates are the 14-21st! I'm considering doing a PT/TR as well! I'm trying to hold off a little longer to start it! haha I'm thinking I'm going to wait 'till ADRS are available!:) Can't wait!:cheer2:
I cannot believe that I have to wait a year and two months until I get to see the mouse again! However, we officially picked dates ~Oct. 12-20th~ :cool1: I am so excited. I might even try to do a pre trip/trip report!

I just booked our trip for 10/16/12-10/24/12 at Pop Century!! My mom and I are soooo excited! :woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter