October 2015 DISers list -If you'd like to say hello, see who will be at USO

meal and mini golf would be a good meet thing.

you could center it around a fun activity.

i've done meet ups at margaritavile before and it is usually so loud, you can't carry on any group conversations.
with you planning it after the park closes, make a reservation as there are some families that eat in city walk before they go home after park closing.

I already bought the golf game and meal package, so I would vote for that Mac. Oh, and Mac, if you would like me to add your dates, just let me know.

Meal & mini golf would be great fun.....but be warned, I am a terrible mini golfer (so I hope at least someone else will be equally as awful, lol!).

Wahoo for the first timers. It will be the first time for me too. All caught up.

Anyone else like to join to say hello if wanting to?

I'll be there October 13 to 20! Anyone fancy meeting up around that time?! Solo traveller looking for some universal company!! Lol :)

I was hoping that some of you might be interested in meeting up in Citywalk (maybe at Margaritaville?) after the parks close on Monday, October 12th. There's no HHN that night, so the parks are open until 8 pm. PM me or post here if you want to join DH and I for a meal or beverage :) .
I fly in on the 12th October but not sure I could make it for dinner by the time I get sorted etc! Any other night I'm up for meeting!

All caught up. Looks like some of us will be there when others are. So, maybe some Trip Reports will have a Dis Meet or two in them.

Maybe dinner after park close (after 8pm) on Monday, October 12? Looking at Margaritaville, but any other in Citywalk would be ok too. Any interest?

All caught up. Looks like some of us will be there when others are. So, maybe some Trip Reports will have a Dis Meet or two in them.

Maybe dinner after park close (after 8pm) on Monday, October 12? Looking at Margaritaville, but any other in Citywalk would be ok too. Any interest?

We're in :thumbsup2 .

Myself and DS10 are game. He's 10, D doesn't stand for dear!

All caught up. Looks like in 2 weeks, the first of us are arriving! Can't come soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter