October 2020 deposit paid. Let’s plan

Hey all been reading my little heart out.
wondering when do they post the extra magic hours. Like how far in advance??
TIA

I don't know exactly I'm guess 3 or 4 months at least. Well before you need to plan parks and FP+

Hello - I would love this link if you have it, please!
we've packed everything up and just killing time till we need to climb into the tragically depressed bus back to the airport. Flight doesn't land until after midnight and it will take me a bit to dig out my surface. I'll find it asap for you!

Hello - I would love this link if you have it, please!
Here you go -- i don't think this is a problem to post directly

If you use THIS LINK you'll be able to get a "Mousesavers discount" -- that's a website full of all types of money saving hints, tips, codes and links to lower rates for things like this!

One thing i would suggest is to NOT do online check-in if you want the "full experience" at check in
Agree with PP. You also probably booked the Magic Your Way package. There is a paper booklet with the package that isn't mailed to Canadians. Ask for it at the Front Desk along with your magic bands and complementary luggage tags. In past years, there were coupons for discounts at some Disney Springs stores and also coupons for free mini golf. I enjoy the mini golf on my non-park day. Also confirm with the Front Desk the credit in lieu of housekeeping. Not everyone wants to give up housekeeping but the credit is a good deal for Canadians. If you don't want it loaded on your smartphone, Front Desk has been able to load it on a gift card for me in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter