October 2023 Magic Westbound Panama Canal

Anyone else having “fun” booking tonight? Multiple error messages to even access the reservation. Got in first on our phone. Booked most things, and then it seemed to crash again. As above poster said, no port adventures loading for PV. Will try to call tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Yep same experience here but I managed to book everything but PV. Waiting til 1pm UK time to try and call to book PV but very annoying

Yep same experience here but I managed to book everything but PV. Waiting til 1pm UK time to try and call to book PV but very annoying
Let me know how it went when you called in. We had THE worst customer service EVER from DCL. Will be sending an email to Thomas Masloum later. They need to get this website working properly.

Let me know how it went when you called in. We had THE worst customer service EVER from DCL. Will be sending an email to Thomas Masloum later. They need to get this website working properly.

So I actually ended up trying at 9am UK time as I thought I'd see if they could help me earlier and they could. All went fine - went through to the web issues people and they couldn't book one way but tried another and it worked. Sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience. I do think sometimes it will depend on who you speak with.

So I actually ended up trying at 9am UK time as I thought I'd see if they could help me earlier and they could. All went fine - went through to the web issues people and they couldn't book one way but tried another and it worked. Sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience. I do think sometimes it will depend on who you speak with.
So happy to hear that you got normal Disney customer service. My husband could not stop talking about it all last night. 🤣

So happy to hear that you got normal Disney customer service. My husband could not stop talking about it all last night. 🤣

Yeah its frustrating when you don't get the norm with these things. I've found since COVID there is more chance of not getting the correct service than pre-covid I'm guessing as there's a lot of new staff.

Hey WBPC cruisers! Our family will be on the EBPC cruise in December. I know it won't be exactly the same, however, we were wondering if any of you could check a few port adventures for us. Whether sold out or not, are these excursions being offered:

Cabo San Lucas: Cabo Canyon Adventure (CL 21)
Puerto Vallarta: 4x4 Canyon Crossing (PV49)
Cozumel: Xrail to Jade Cabern (CZ 103)

Thank you for any info you can provide. Looking forward to your trip updates once you're underway! Happy Sailing!

Hey WBPC cruisers! Our family will be on the EBPC cruise in December. I know it won't be exactly the same, however, we were wondering if any of you could check a few port adventures for us. Whether sold out or not, are these excursions being offered:

Cabo San Lucas: Cabo Canyon Adventure (CL 21)
Puerto Vallarta: 4x4 Canyon Crossing (PV49)
Cozumel: Xrail to Jade Cabern (CZ 103)

Thank you for any info you can provide. Looking forward to your trip updates once you're underway! Happy Sailing!
All are being offered for the WBPC

Anyone on the Oct 5 Magic cruise interested in a Fish Extender “Gift Exchange”? If so, let me know how many adults/kids in your stateroom (s), ages of kids and start making your FE’s! Be creative and get your “Mickey” on! I will compile a list of families, party makeup and stateroom numbers and send the list out to everyone 3 weeks prior to departure! My email is: askdanielleu@gmail.com.

Couldn't find a thread, so I'm making one! LOL I'm so stinking excited. This will be our first Disney Cruise. We're currently booked for a navigator verandah for me, hubby, and our son who will be 14 at time of sailing. Just messaged our TA to ask about adding my grandma who will be 90 next year. She's already talking about what to pack. She said she now has "don't die yet" goals! Hahahaha!

Some questions from a first timer...

1) are there card keys or bracelets for staterooms?
2) Is the only "special" event the pirate day? Any chance after dry dock that there will be marvel, Star Wars, or Pixar?
3) Is the rainforest spa thing really worth it?
4) Can an adult get some pixy dust in BBB?

See you all next October! :)

-Megan
Do you know if there are any Fish Extender groups for this Oct 5 Magic cruise? If not, I would be happy to set one up if there is interest!

Please do not stop folks from trying to setup FEs here if they wish - I have removed a couple of comments redirecting to social media sites as that is against the rules. Thank you!

Please do not stop folks from trying to setup FEs here if they wish - I have removed a couple of comments redirecting to social media sites as that is against the rules. Thank you!

Apologies. I don't think anyone was trying to do that. With less than 2 months before sailing I personally am already participating in some and therefore wouldn't be interested. I need time to craft and this would be too short notice

Anyone on the Oct 5 Magic cruise interested in a Fish Extender “Gift Exchange”? If so, let me know how many adults/kids in your stateroom (s), ages of kids and start making your FE’s! Be creative and get your “Mickey” on! I will compile a list of families, party makeup and stateroom numbers and send the list out to everyone 3 weeks prior to departure! My email is: askdanielleu@gmail.com.
Glad you got it posted here! We are in! Family of four. DS just turned 20 and DD is 13. Could you keep an updated post here of how many are joining?

All checked in. Boarding group 7/11:45. Sure wish no PAT required was not taken away from platinum.

Checked in here too. I only became Platinum the year they removed the PAT bonus so never got to experience it. Staying at the EB Hotel pre cruise and actually didn't have to select a PAT which was a nice bonus so go boarding group 4 and 11:30am.

We've never sailed out of Miami. I see the BG 4 has a PAT of 11:30. We can arrive "anytime" so I'm curious what the earliest PAT is.

Thanks

So close!!! Just FYI, you can now pre-book the rainforest room for the length of the cruise. $279 + 18% gratuity. I decided not to do it. The scrubs are no longer included and with the tip it would be over $650 for 2 of us. Hoping to maybe get a one day pass, but NBD if not. There is so much other stuff I want to do on the ship. See you all in a couple of weeks! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter