**October Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Check in**SUNDAY is the SEND BY DATE

I went to WDW for Christmas/New Year 2005/6 and went to Disneyland Paris in the 2008 Christmas season. I love Christmas in the parks, another excuse to buy baubles for my Disney Christmas tree!

So true, so true! We buy Christmas ornaments from WDW when we visit in the summer too! The last one we bought at a shop at Animal Kingdom.

So true, so true! We buy Christmas ornaments from WDW when we visit in the summer too! The last one we bought at a shop at Animal Kingdom.

Oh I buy them in the summer too!! I have a dated bauble for every Disney trip I have been on to WDW, Disneyland and Disneyland Paris (well possibly more than one bauble for every trip I have been on!! lol)

and my questions are answered, my card is almost finished, so I hope to have it in the mail very soon.

Checking in for the week....so sad to be home because we had a BLAST in WDW this past week

Susan I got your card this weekend too cute!! It could've been Friday but I had to sell boyscout popcorn with my cubscout outside a gas station and then cub scount campout in the freezing cold on Saturday. Ugh. I will have mine out by the weekend.

Also checking in for the week.

Checking in for the week!:hippie:
I did get a chance to mail my letter this afternoon!:thumbsup2

Hope everyone has a great week!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter