October Waitlist! Come through or Still Waiting?

Still waitlisted to move from a preferred view studio at BWV to a standard view for Oct. 24th. We already have a ressie for all four nights but didn't want to have to move.

Still no luck at 30 days out for VWL 2 br 10/11-10/16. Not too upset about it though-- OKW will suit me just fine! :)

Still waitlisted for a 2BR at BCV or BWV for 10-24-10/26. Called today, and it still has not come through. I'm hoping that once we hit the 31 day mark, that something will happen.

We're on the waitlist for BCV for ressies starting Oct 10, hoping someone cancels at 30-days out and we can get in.

Inside the 31 day window now and still no luck with our studio with preferred boardwalk view for 6/7th oct :(

Alba

I am on the waitlist for one night..Oct 17 at OKW for a studio. I have the 18-21 already but looking to add one night at the beginning or trip. Heres hoping it comes thru soon.

Lori

Mine came through a few weeks ago. I was waiting for my last night in a BWV 2-br preferred view during the first weekend of October. It probably came through quickly (only on the waitlist for a month or so) because it was for only one night.

Dotti

Leanne,

I cancelled a 2-br at BCV today for 10/24-10/28. I hope you get it. Good luck!!!

I had originally reserved a 1 BR BWV (boardwalk view) for myself and my DD for 10/16 - 10/20. Then my sister & kids decided to join us. :eek:

I was able to reserve a 2 BR BCV for the 16th, 18th, and 19th but was missing the 17th and also had reserved a 2 BR BWV for the 16th and 18th. Then I waitlisted for all sort of combinations hoping to piece something together. Today my waitlist for 2 BR BCV for 10-17-04 came through!!

I was then able to cancel the hodgepodge of reservations I had going. I cancelled the following reservations: 1 BR BWV (BW view) 10/16 - 10/20, 2 BR BWV (pref pool/garden view) for 10-16 and 10-18. Sure hope the domino effect helps someone else!!!

One of my waitlisted days came through ... Yea!!!:p Now I just need my first night Oct 20 to complete my dates(1 bedroom @OKW)!

Bring on the Pixie Dust !!

Still waiting for our last night.... most hope is gone... but also thankful no one had to cancel... or at least not enough people canceled since I am sure we were not the first on the waitlist for that night.

Oh well, moving the last night will make packing up to go the next day easier! ::yes::

Originally posted by lat
Leanne,

I cancelled a 2-br at BCV today for 10/24-10/28. I hope you get it. Good luck!!!

So sorry you had to cancel, but I hope I was first in line for this one! I have to call MS tomorrow since I told them to book it automatically.

Thanks for the info.

Wooooo Hooooooooo!!!!:tongue:

My Oct waitlist came through!!!!!

Can't wait to get home
:wave2:

Booked at OKW for October 16-23; were waitlisted for BWV or BVC, all 7 nights. Had a phone call from MS on Friday afternoon saying our waitlist had come through -- could not call back until Monday! Turns out BVC was available for 5 of the 7 nights. We didn't want to move during our stay, however, so we turned it down. If you were waitlisted for BVC for these nights, hope you got the call!!

Originally posted by leanne2255
So sorry you had to cancel, but I hope I was first in line for this one! I have to call MS tomorrow since I told them to book it automatically.

Thanks for the info.

Still no luck. MS said Mon and Tues (10/25 and 10/26) were available for a 2BR, but not Sunday. I don't want to move during our stay. Still hoping!

Got the news that my waitlist for 2BR BCV 10-20-04 came through so my reservation is now set with no moves! Had a backup 2BR SSR for 10-20-04 so maybe someone will get a call for that one. This keeps my waitlist success at 100%!!!

Hi,

We are currently waitlisted for BCV for a studio. As of right know we are moving to SSR from BCV on the 29. I would really like to stay at BCV all week. Our waitlist expires while we are on the member cruise. We have always been lucky our waitlist has always come thru. As of yesterday you could still book a studio thru disney travel but we want to stay on points. Keep me posted if anyone changes thier plans:cool1:

You might want to check the waitlist threads on the Planning or Miscellaneous boards. Those are up-to-date. This thread is from 2004.. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter