# of AP rooms you can have question

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
We are going the third week of Jan. We have AP's, parents do not. Seperate rooms. They want to stay at POR, we want WL.
Had a standard at WL and tried to book one for them a couple of weeks ago but none available even without AP discounts not being out yet. Tried to make a room ressie for POR but our room we had popped up and they said you can only have one ressie. My quesion...When and if AP rates come out for Jan., shouldn't we be able to put a WL room in my DH name and a seperate one for POR (we both have passes) in my name :confused3 or will they not let us because we have the same address?

I don't see why you couldn't book two rooms, regardless of the address. I think something must not be right - I mean, you could be brother and sister at the same address and want to book separate rooms, right?

Maybe you just need to remove your dh from the original reservation.

I booked 2 rooms with my AP--one for my family and one for my mom. We used The Magic For Less Travel. Made everything so easy. Deb is great there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter