Off site Hotel recommendations - night before PBH

714atuf

Earning My Ears
We plan to drive up from south Florida the night before our reservation at PBH. We are looking for a few suggestions on a convenient place to stay on route. We noticed that on the Florida turnpike there is only one exit between Vero beach and Orlando and our AAA book does not list any hotels there.

So I guess we will drive all the way to Orlando.

Looking for suggestions on a place to stay, preferably near the turnpike.

We figure the further away from the theme parks we are the lower the cost will be.

We stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites on Major Blvd. across the street from Universal for $38/night. This included a decent breakfast. We booked through Hotelkingdom.com. We also only stayed one night prior to checking into HRH. I would recommend it if you get a good rate.

You may want to see what is available on Hotelkingdom and then post about specific hotels you are considering to see if anyone has any info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter