• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Off site Ticket Entry/DAS/Magic Band?

sommergirl25

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We are going to MK and Epcot in January and will be staying offsite for this trip. My daughter, 1 friend, and myself have magic bands from previous trips. My mom does not have a magic band so what will she use for entering the parks and scanning for DAS during the day? I’m guessing we could just buy her a band but I don’t know that she would want to buy one for 2 days. I’m guessing we couldn’t let her use one of our old ones? Also, my friend has a band but how would I get that linked to my account for her ticket? Thanks for any help.

Hi everyone! We are going to MK and Epcot in January and will be staying offsite for this trip. My daughter, 1 friend, and myself have magic bands from previous trips. My mom does not have a magic band so what will she use for entering the parks and scanning for DAS during the day? I’m guessing we could just buy her a band but I don’t know that she would want to buy one for 2 days. I’m guessing we couldn’t let her use one of our old ones? Also, my friend has a band but how would I get that linked to my account for her ticket? Thanks for any help.
At the tapstyles for the first park y’all enter, the CM can give her a plastic ticket card that will work just like your MB except that it won’t link ride photos. No problem at all. You can also get the card at any ticket booth outside the parks or at the Official Ticket Center in DS.

Old MBs linked to other people won’t work - they can’t be transferred in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter