Off-topic randomness - a place to ramble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vellamint said:
I wish I could!!!! I am embarrassed to say that I dont remember HOW to play backgammon......wish I could "watch" for a while though as I am sure it would come back to me!

PS...I think we should post our id for over there or pm them to each other so we can add us to our buddy lists!! Checking the site out now and it seem I "may" be able to "watch"......

I haven't quite figured this out yet, but I think that by default, anybody can see the games you are playing, and all the previous moves in the game. (Makes me a tiny bit embarrassed by the, uhh, creative Scrabble game I had before.) But, I think that if either player sets the preference that you CAN'T see the games, then maybe they are invisible.

Who knows, LOL. I'm just trying to find yet another way to waste a bit of time, and chat with people at the same time.

(Also, there are links to the rules of each of the different games, and the variants.)

Thanks Kit! I will hook up with you for a game, as soon as I make my next move to keep my purple feathers safe from that AM wannabe there, as he has made a move I see! :rotfl2:

Thanks Kit! I will hook up with you for a game, as soon as I make my next move to keep my purple feathers safe from that AM wannabe there, as he has made a move I see! :rotfl2:

Mint, you will "get it" back quickly I am sure! :goodvibes Just let me know when you are ready!

Beherenow said:
Sending a request for prayers and pixie dust. It appears my sister's brain tumor is back. She should get the results of her MRI later this week. I am so worried about her, but she does not want to talk with anyone about it. I believe the prayers are what got her through it last time, so I would appreciate any that could be sent her way.

Big Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

PurpleDuck said:

Mint, you will "get it" back quickly I am sure! :goodvibes Just let me know when you are ready!

Since when did you ever get the impression that I was an AM wannabe?

In the game right now, I'm running like the wind... But, if a certain duck leaves some tail feather pieces unprotected, I think I might just take a potshot or two...

JeanJoe said:
Since when did you ever get the impression that I was an AM wannabe?

In the game right now, I'm running like the wind... But, if a certain duck leaves some tail feather pieces unprotected, I think I might just take a potshot or two...

Hmm.. taking potshots at me here too? I thought you were holding your own there with mention of that meal in Bean Town! :confused3

(btw, would you like me to go get your quote about being excited just to be considered a "wannabe AM"? Up to you...)
:teeth:

Thanks for the heads up on the backgammon. I can't remember half of how to play either, but figured diving in is the best way to jump start my memory, lol. There's a few other fun games on there too.. (oh no! he sunk my battleship!) Got to love the never ending tie to the computer though! :surfweb:

I cannot stand it! 40 days left until we are at WDW and I am going crazy!!! We watched last summer's vacation video last night and it made me that more crazy to go!

It was SO much fun to watch. INSANE levels of laughter was had! I was the voiceover, or commentator *as I tapped the thing*, and I kept asking myself..."I said THAT!!?" lol.

The tape did undergo a misfortune however...before tapping Wishes later this night, we watched the video and stopped it half way. We tapped over the other half forgetting we had watched it lol. That caused us to lose A LOT of good stuff (that I am still kicking myself about losing).

Anyway, we have looked back at a great deal of pictures from WDW over the many years, watched this video, visit the Dis more often than ever, and listen to Disney music constantly. Some people think I am losing it lol, but if any of you know that kind of excitement I am talking about, you should know just how I feel...I am at that stage where I think, "I MUST go to Disney NOW!!"

40 days...40 days...tomorrow we are in the 30's...Oh Gosh!! 40 LONG days left!!! :crazy:

Loves Disney said:
I cannot stand it! 40 days left until we are at WDW and I am going crazy!!! We watched last summer's vacation video last night and it made me that more crazy to go!

It was SO much fun to watch. INSANE levels of laughter was had! I was the voiceover, or commentator *as I tapped the thing*, and I kept asking myself..."I said THAT!!?" lol.

The tape did undergo a misfortune however...before tapping Wishes later this night, we watched the video and stopped it half way. We tapped over the other half forgetting we had watched it lol. That caused us to lose A LOT of good stuff (that I am still kicking myself about losing).

Anyway, we have looked back at a great deal of pictures from WDW over the many years, watched this video, visit the Dis more often than ever, and listen to Disney music constantly. Some people think I am losing it lol, but if any of you know that kind of excitement I am talking about, you should know just how I feel...I am at that stage where I think, "I MUST go to Disney NOW!!"

40 days...40 days...tomorrow we are in the 30's...Oh Gosh!! 40 LONG days left!!! :crazy:
In eight days, I will be in Florida. :goodvibes: I need a vacation, :rotfl2:

tigressjewel said:
There's a few other fun games on there too.. (oh no! he sunk my battleship!)

LOL, in honor of "pirate's moon", perhaps I'll have to play you a game of battleships...

Wait, pirates didn't have battleships... umm -- "Avast! Ye bilge-sucking scalawag, ye sent me galleon to the briny deep!" ?

Being an old dude, AdioSkater, your signature quotes always make me remember the old days...

Like 6 months ago when I went to the "skatepark" here and was pulling off 180 rock-n-rolls on the mini-ramp (with all the recommended safety gear of course) and my front foot slipped off the front of the board in the flat section and I went -SLAM- head first followed by my knees. My body is still hurting in places I didn't know it could hurt after that fall.

Consequently, when the surf is flat in the future, I'll be sticking to mostly hill-riding and drive-way carving.

What's a 40+ dude with an old Peralta-esque surf-style to do?

I know, I know... kickturns in the flat. With full pads. And helmet. With no exposed skin preferrably, including fingers. Better yet, I'll just clean the old wax off my surfboard, repair my leash, watch surf and skate vids and paddle in the pool to keep these old shoulder joints loosened up.

BEWARE! Beware the Grapes of Wrath!!!

305506.jpg

Okay, that is hilarious! I wonder if I hand something like that in as my summer reading assingment, I won't have to actually read the book...lol ;)

threeboysmom said:
Oh goodness, Be!!! SHOULD I ASK IT AGAIN??????????? ;)
Well, just to prove you right, I'll show you something I came across, that you might find amusing. (And NO, it's not directed at you, I just thought it was funny.)

87044Drink-Coffee-Posters.jpg

JeanJoe said:
Well, just to prove you right, I'll show you something I came across, that you might find amusing. (And NO, it's not directed at you, I just thought it was funny.)

87044Drink-Coffee-Posters.jpg

All right, Be! Don't play nice - you KNOW that was directed at me!! I can do stupid things very fast with lots of energy! ;)
This girl will take you in a game of ghost any time, any day and beat the pants off of you!

Captain Brain, that's what Be does when he is not on the computer. He plays with his FOOD! :rotfl2:

threeboysmom said:
This girl will take you in a game of ghost any time, any day and beat the pants off of you!
Fighting words!

(Time to pull out those green superhero pants again... Is that what happened?)

======

Look! I found a future boyfriend for one of my Beasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter