Official 2016 Disneyland Half Marathon Thread

Currently refreshing like a madman to see if the 5ks reopened. Managed to get me in just need to get Mom in.

Has anyone ever seen it become available again after going "On Hold" or should I just cut my losses and try again next week?

Has anyone ever seen it become available again after going "On Hold" or should I just cut my losses and try again next week?
Sometimes throughout the morning and day. I haven't personally had it, but I've seen in dis threads and on fb groups some people able to get in.

Having the POT change to 2:45 ....any thoughts??
And it seemed like you could get a little more exact. 5 minute increments, maybe? Maybe b/c this race is bigger than Tink and SW?

Yeah I am not a fan of Active right now. Used to be able to register family members under same account regardless of age. Now apparently I am going to have to make a separate account for mother if I don't want to rewrite personal info.

10k sold out at 9:42 PST.

Got myself in for Dumbo but was On Hold for daughter's 10k all morning. Bummer. Will have to try again next week.

Well, I did it. I'm in for Dumbo; my first challenge! After only a year of my first half marathon. LOL.

I didn't notice the thing for POT; I was on my iPad and was going as fast as I could. What was the change?

In for the 5K after deciding to try to do all four for 2016 at Disneyland.

I was a bit panicked because I didn't realize the links were *the* links for registration, I kept refreshing and swearing. Ah, good times. :rotfl:

Well, I did it. I'm in for Dumbo; my first challenge! After only a year of my first half marathon. LOL.

I didn't notice the thing for POT; I was on my iPad and was going as fast as I could. What was the change?

Instead of 3:05 or 3:15 or whatever it used to be, now you only have to submit PoT if you think you are going to finish in less than 2:45.

And now the DDD is sold out. Not sure why it took that long to get there. It was continuously unavailable after it kicked me out of my registration right at 12:00!

SO! For everyone preparing for general registration next week, here's roughly how things went ON HOLD:

Dumbo Double Dare - less than 3 minutes
10K - less than 5 minutes
Kids Races - 10 minutes
5K - on and off hold until roughly 12:40 EST
Half Marathon - first On Hold at 12:50 EST

And now the DDD is sold out. Not sure why it took that long to get there. It was continuously unavailable after it kicked me out of my registration right at 12:00!

I think the change from ON HOLD to SOLD OUT is how long it takes Active to process payment. I JUST received a payment receipt from Active for a 5K registration I made 8 minutes after registration opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter