"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just called after being on hold for what seemed forever!!! they offered us a refund for the Friday night party as long as it is before the party starts.

We had party tickets for Friday and got a full refund this morning, no question asked. The CM I spoke to was really nice, but the hold was over 30 minutes. I'm so sad :(

What is on your list to accomplish?

I think the headless horseman was the best magic shot, but we also got the ballroom ghosts, the poison apple and the ghost carriage.

We saw an excellent Esmerelda and Frollo. But honestly, I really liked our Pokemon costumes hahaha.

Hands down you have been such a great source of information. Glad you're here!

I really hope to see J&S, Tweedles, Belle & Gaston, Mickey and get all the magic shots. We'll be attending two parties but the last one (Oct. 31st) will be just for fun. We have an ADR at BOG @ 4pm that night, looking forward to meeting the Beast.

Sorry if this has been answered recently, but this thread is a bit too long to read all the way through. How have the lines for rides been? Any reports on that?

I was also curious how many tickets they actually sell for each party night?

You only need to read the first post.

We had party tickets for Friday and got a full refund this morning, no question asked. The CM I spoke to was really nice, but the hold was over 30 minutes. I'm so sad :(

Gosh, I am speechless. I'm so sorry for all who planned on attending this party. Be sure to see what your resort is offering.

There's a grassy area in front of Caseys and the plaza ice cream place where you can sit and watch the fireworks. There's a railing around it and it appears you can't go in that area, but you can. It used to be the FP area for wishes. That's my plan for hallowishes. I'm short too! Haha
We sat in that area in front of Caseys on Sunday night. We had a great view, it wasn't crowded at all and best of our, everyone stayed seated. It was really nice.

You only need to read the first post.

I did read the first post. All I saw was that the tickets were limited and that the times were shorter. I was wondering if anyone knew something more specific. For the lines I was just curious for the recent crowds.

I did read the first post. All I saw was that the tickets were limited and that the times were shorter. I was wondering if anyone knew something more specific. For the lines I was just curious for the recent crowds.

The number of tickets sold for the parties is a big mystery and everyone would like to know, since the sold out parties seem to get more and more crowded people speculate that Disney keeps increasing the amount of tickets for a sold out party.

Depending on how crowded your party is well determine the wait times.

Haunted mansion usually stays at a steady half hour due to the special party atmosphere.

I was at two parties this year, one very empty and one crowded but not sold out.

Peter pan was a walk-on for the empty and 20 minutes for the crowded. I think most rides will be walk ons or have short lines any party night with the exception of Peter pan, mine train and haunted mansion.

We are cutting our vacation short and heading home on thursday morning. Went to guest services at magic kingdom this morning and asked for a refund on our 10/6 party tickets and they did the same thing no questions asked refunded the entire amount to my visa. I was very happy and they were extremely nice about it.

Her line formed this Sunday at 6:15. We were the third group. It didn't grow beyond 7 groups until about 640.

Her line forms to the left of the train station queue, on the opposite side of that train station building. It extends along the ramp leading down there.

Thank you so very much for your kindness in sharing! A highlight of why DISer's are sweet peeps in helping each other❤️ :disrocks:

so the party is still on Thurs and Friday but you can cancel if you want? my brother is there and I read on another thread it was canceled

We're attending the 10/11 (Tuesday) party and are planning to enter the Magic Kingdom with our annual passes around 3pm and pick up our wristbands from one of the locations in the park some time before 7. We plan to be in costume. We're being Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc. Our costumes are pretty tame as they're just t-shirts I've painted, hats, and my boyfriend will have a tail and gloves for his Sulley costume. Will we have any issue entering the park in costume around this time?? We did this in 2014 and didn't have any problems.

so the party is still on Thurs and Friday but you can cancel if you want? my brother is there and I read on another thread it was canceled
Just got off the phone with Disney. As of now (about 9pm central), everything including parties are scheduled to run as normal. They will close as they see fit. They are offering full refunds if you would like to cancel. We have tickets for Friday. I'm holding onto them for now, but fully expect it to be cancelled.

We're attending the 10/11 (Tuesday) party and are planning to enter the Magic Kingdom with our annual passes around 3pm and pick up our wristbands from one of the locations in the park some time before 7. We plan to be in costume. We're being Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc. Our costumes are pretty tame as they're just t-shirts I've painted, hats, and my boyfriend will have a tail and gloves for his Sulley costume. Will we have any issue entering the park in costume around this time?? We did this in 2014 and didn't have any problems.

You should be fine at 3:00. My DD and I went as Mike and Sulley, too, on 10/2 and we entered early (around 3:30) with my AP and her regular day ticket. Make sure you stop by the dance party in Tomorrowland! We got great reactions for our Monsters Inc. costumes.

Sorry... but another "best plan" question. Our only two character must-dos have ended up being meeting Pooh and meeting Jack Sparrow. I've read every post in this thread... still just trying to figure this out.

I'm planning to line up, alone, between 6-6:30 for Pooh. Kids and DH can do rides for a bit. I barely do rides anyway, and we'll only do one pic, so I'm not really worried about them joining me in line.

But then what about Jack Sparrow? I've read so many different reports, but it's hard to judge bc so many nights have been affected by weather. I know KtP recommends right after the first parade... which I guess we can try. We don't mind waiting 20-30 minutes, but what are waits like other times in the evening? Would it be worth zipping over there right after Pooh, since we'll hopefully be one of the first through that line? I know he's fashionably late... if we get over there at like 7:20 will his line already be long?

There's not all that much else we'll really do over that way, so really trying to figure out when it's smartest to detour over there.

Sorry... but another "best plan" question. Our only two character must-dos have ended up being meeting Pooh and meeting Jack Sparrow. I've read every post in this thread... still just trying to figure this out.

I'm planning to line up, alone, between 6-6:30 for Pooh. Kids and DH can do rides for a bit. I barely do rides anyway, and we'll only do one pic, so I'm not really worried about them joining me in line.

But then what about Jack Sparrow? I've read so many different reports, but it's hard to judge bc so many nights have been affected by weather. I know KtP recommends right after the first parade... which I guess we can try. We don't mind waiting 20-30 minutes, but what are waits like other times in the evening? Would it be worth zipping over there right after Pooh, since we'll hopefully be one of the first through that line? I know he's fashionably late... if we get over there at like 7:20 will his line already be long?

There's not all that much else we'll really do over that way, so really trying to figure out when it's smartest to detour over there.
We got in line for Jack at 7:15 and waited 20 minutes. His line never got really long! HTH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter