"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a 4:15 ohana adr for our dah day (3/1)!! That’s perfect and I’d much rather do that than a 5:10 at whispering canyon. For some reason it let me keep my bog adr at exactly the same time. I’ve been trying to cancel it but no one has wanted it yet.

We’ll see you there!! 4:10 reservations at Ohana before 3/1 DAH!

Yep you’ll see us there! We’ve never eaten there before
It’s my husband’s absolute FAVORITE!! Since this trip is technically supposed to be for my bday, he kept saying everything was completely up to me and that we didn’t have to go to Ohana... but the more I started thinking about where I wanted to eat on this trip, I just couldn’t bear to skip it! I guess I love it (almost) as much as he does! :) I do NOT however love Hall of Presidents as much as he does and he is insisting we use our precious DAH time on haha (before the event starts of course). ‍♀️

It’s my husband’s absolute FAVORITE!! Since this trip is technically supposed to be for my bday, he kept saying everything was completely up to me and that we didn’t have to go to Ohana... but the more I started thinking about where I wanted to eat on this trip, I just couldn’t bear to skip it! I guess I love it (almost) as much as he does! :) I do NOT however love Hall of Presidents as much as he does and he is insisting we use our precious DAH time on haha (before the event starts of course). ‍♀️
I’m excited to try it! We should make it to dah in good time. I’m wondering if we can get in a tad earlier with the plastic dah cards. I would never go to Hall of presidents during dah lol. I don’t even like going normally

I’m excited to try it! We should make it to dah in good time. I’m wondering if we can get in a tad earlier with the plastic dah cards. I would never go to Hall of presidents during dah lol. I don’t even like going normally
Ditto! I always call it my “nap time” attraction. But who needs a nap during DAH?? Maybe I can bribe him haha...?? We are going to his favorite restaurant after all ;)

So glad I decided to purchase my DAH last month for the 15th. I was going back and forth whether or not to purchase (thinking about weather). SO HAPPY NOW!!! And looks like weather is going to cooperate for tonight's event and the 15th!

Have fun everyone!

Ditto! I always call it my “nap time” attraction. But who needs a nap during DAH?? Maybe I can bribe him haha...?? We are going to his favorite restaurant after all ;)
I would just leave him and go do something you want to do lol. Do you have another day at mk?

It's been great. So far everything has been walk on. We have done:

Space Mountain
Buzz
Snack
Pirates
Big Thunder x2
It's a Small World

In line now for Peter Pan. This is the first line we have encountered all night. It is long but miving fairly quickly.

AWESOME time thus far.

Very light crowd. Darn near empty except for Fantasy Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter