"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I waited one day too long to buy my tickets for next week. :( If anyone has two tickets for 3/8 that they are not going to use I would love to know!! thanks

Has there been any more luck with getting lanyards at Liberty Square? We’re probably going to eat at CHH tonight, so that would be really nice...

Has there been any more luck with getting lanyards at Liberty Square? We’re probably going to eat at CHH tonight, so that would be really nice...

Some people definitely have, some people haven't - I'd give it a shot for sure. That would be a very convenient spot for you!

I can't help thinking back to the first time Disney offered this 2 years ago. All kinds of complaints about it. I know their original price was higher, but still, this was a horrible idea that no one was going to go to. So many posts complaining about it & how it means no more EMH. And here we are, 2 years later with a popular event that sold out 5 out of 7 nights. I'm pretty sure we can count on this coming back next year. I'm just interested to see if we get more dates, more tickets sold or a higher price. Or what the combination of those will be. I'm already looking forward to going again next year, but wondering how Disney will react given this year's popularity. I really hope they continue to limit tickets sold. Adding dates or even raising prices would be better to me than adding tickets. That would defeat the whole purpose of the event I think.

Don't mean to trample on tonight's fun by analyzing the future too soon! Enjoy tonight's event everyone! The rest of us will look forward to reading about your night & all the fun you're having!! It will be amazing!! :goodvibes

3/1 folks - your party is here! :jumping1:

Forecast temp of 76 degrees at 8pm and clear, 12 mph wind - looks wonderful!

As a reminder:
HEA is at 7:55PM
OUAT is at 8:45PM
Park closes at 9PM

HAVE FUN! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thursday, March 1 (9PM-12AM)
@Haley R
@MIAMouseketeer
@igrsod
@senadler
@Lesley Wake
@foodiddiedoo
@bjschil
@Johndubbya
@MischaOz
@SmithSmith
@lvcourtneyy
@wootejl
@to be tink
@TIGGER1981
@Danadanes
@cindyfan
@BrownHP800
@cruisecrasher
@Momfoaj
@Thomasfouraker
Have fun everyone
3/1 folks - your party is here! :jumping1:

Forecast temp of 76 degrees at 8pm and clear, 12 mph wind - looks wonderful!

As a reminder:
HEA is at 7:55PM
OUAT is at 8:45PM
Park closes at 9PM

HAVE FUN! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thursday, March 1 (9PM-12AM)
@Haley R
@MIAMouseketeer
@igrsod
@senadler
@Lesley Wake
@foodiddiedoo
@bjschil
@Johndubbya
@MischaOz
@SmithSmith
@lvcourtneyy
@wootejl
@to be tink
@TIGGER1981
@Danadanes
@cindyfan
@BrownHP800
@cruisecrasher
@Momfoaj
@Thomasfouraker
Have fun everyone! Can't wait to read how it was !

Wow! DAH 2018 going out with a bang. Countdown to 2019 dates will be on before we know it :)

Is it expected that these really will be the only 2018 dates with the success of the offerings? We were really hoping they'd have some offerings for our spring trip. It's funny because I was definitely in the no way crowd when they came out with the concept but would snap one up in a heartbeat if offered during our trip.

Is it expected that these really will be the only 2018 dates with the success of the offerings? We were really hoping they'd have some offerings for our spring trip. It's funny because I was definitely in the no way crowd when they came out with the concept but would snap one up in a heartbeat if offered during our trip.
Yeah I think this is it for this year. Maybe next year they will add more dates, but then you are getting closer to spring break and Easter when MK has longer hours anyways.

Have fun tonight everyone! Post back here tomorrow! We will be there on 3/8 - cant wait!

One thing I'm definitely interested in hearing is strategies for just before and just after HEA: Where you'd recommend being in the park and what you think would be best use of time between HEA and the beginning of DAH.

Oh - and let us know if lantern pics are up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter