"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is random but looking for the quickest answer. Assuming 7/7 isn’t sold out, I might purchase a ticket last minute, at the gate.

1. This all depends on if my flight gets cancelled (doubt it, but last flight of the night and you never know).

2. Event starts at 10. What’s the earliest I could get in with just the DAH ticket?

3. Would it be cheaper to buy the ticket online at the last minute? Or just go to the ticket window?

Thanks!

This is random but looking for the quickest answer. Assuming 7/7 isn’t sold out, I might purchase a ticket last minute, at the gate.

1. This all depends on if my flight gets cancelled (doubt it, but last flight of the night and you never know).

2. Event starts at 10. What’s the earliest I could get in with just the DAH ticket?

3. Would it be cheaper to buy the ticket online at the last minute? Or just go to the ticket window?

Thanks!
1. How late does your flight land?
2. The earliest people have been let in is around 6-6:30 pm.
3. I’m not sure if they are cheaper ahead of time. I want to say no but it may say on Disney’s website with the after hours page. I think you should be fine buying it the day of.

1. How late does your flight land?
2. The earliest people have been let in is around 6-6:30 pm.
3. I’m not sure if they are cheaper ahead of time. I want to say no but it may say on Disney’s website with the after hours page. I think you should be fine buying it the day of.
I’m departing orlando on saturday. But my flight is the last flight out to my city that night and I’ve had flights get cancelled sometimes when that’s the case. It’s partly wishful thinking.

I’m departing orlando on saturday. But my flight is the last flight out to my city that night and I’ve had flights get cancelled sometimes when that’s the case. It’s partly wishful thinking.
If your flight is cancelled, then what a better way to celebrate than DAH!!! Wish away!

Oh okay I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant you were flying in for the party and might show up late because of that lol

I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger and buying tickets for this event. We were originally planning on doing MNSSHP but are going to switch to DAH on 8/30 instead. We were already planning on going to MK that day and have tickets for the HEA dessert party. I'm so worried about bad weather or a tired kiddo (7). I hate that it's non-refundable. Should I just suck it up and buy the tickets?

My cl cm just said $30 off somewhere but they don't have access to it. I checked AP and nothing, anybody know?

Apparently another guest mentioned it.

My cl cm just said $30 off somewhere but they don't have access to it. I checked AP and nothing, anybody know?

Apparently another guest mentioned it.

:wave2:

The AP and DVC discount is $30 off the ticket price. $89 vs $119 pre-tax. Those are in-advance prices, day of is $124. I’m not 100% certain but I don’t think AP/DVC discounted tickets are available day of.

We are here for tonight. We have our lanyards around our necks. It is pouring with occasional lightning. I have also booked the dessert party. Fingers and toes crossed that the weather improves. At the moment we are sitting near guest realations undershelter. Have brought some ponchos. Just watching people leave and thinking I don’t need to hurry I can sit for a while and wait out the storm.

We have been here since about 6:25 and yes, pouring rain! I think crowds are already thinning out due to the rain and three headliners down due to the storm. We have been doing the longer attractions - Carousel of Progress, Peoplemover, Philharmagic, etc. Hoping this storm lets up by 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter