Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

I guess time well tell if we get the clowns back or not for sure......I will admit I would not be upset if something else was there instead.

You just haven’t met the right Bozo:clown:

IDK, I find something very special about a clown with a chainsaw:cloud9:

I had to laugh at that :rotfl:

LOL.......Mac do remember last year at HHN we were sitting on a bench by the bridge were the clowns were chasing people and one of the clowns came up behind this guy and acted like he was going to chainsaw the guys Keister. It was pretty funny I have to admit :laughing:

You just haven’t met the right Bozo:clown:

IDK, I find something very special about a clown with a chainsaw:cloud9:

Now that The Shining has broken the Stephen King ice, who’s to say Pennywise won’t pop in with a nice balloon?party:lol

King wasn't happy that they did The Shining and the only way they got around him was that it was the Kubrick movie they were basing it on. Rumor has it he is being equally difficult with It so it's likely not to happen.

Woohoo! Plane tickets booked. Already got the hotel. So, now I just need to figure out which tickets:scratchin As strange as it seems, it looks like the BOGO + a Saturday ticket + 2 nights EP is the cheapest route. Unfortunately, the Frequent Fear Pass hasn't included Saturdays in the past:( The Ultimate Pass, which does include Saturdays, is just too much for only 3 nights.

Soniam
You work fast !

Just last night you were talking about hhn and now you are booked with a hotel room and flight

i-67NsVxm-XL.jpg

Woohoo! Plane tickets booked. Already got the hotel. So, now I just need to figure out which tickets:scratchin As strange as it seems, it looks like the BOGO + a Saturday ticket + 2 nights EP is the cheapest route. Unfortunately, the Frequent Fear Pass hasn't included Saturdays in the past:( The Ultimate Pass, which does include Saturdays, is just too much for only 3 nights.

Fantastic news!!!

Glad you have everything sorted...….

We`re hoping the Rush Of Fear with EP is still going to be offered this year again....suits us down to the ground as we prefer to go over many nights on our trip.

Soniam
You work fast !

Just last night you were talking about hhn and now you are booked with a hotel room and flight

Well, I had the hotel, except for the extra day, booked back in January, because I know Columbus Day weekend is busy. Can't wait to get tickets and tours next. Thanks for all of the help everyone.

Couple questions for the experts! This is our first time doing HNN, actually out first time in this park at all. We did one day at IOA back in 2011. This trip will be me, dh dd16 and dd11 (she’ll be twelve just a couple weeks after the trip). She knows all about how scary it will be and is super excited anyways.

Our trip dates are October 27-November 6th. We are planning MNSSHP for either Sunday 28th or Tuesday the 30th (leaning towards the 30th) and also have 5 day Disney tickets. We don’t really want to shell out more money for express passes or tours and we are ok with not seeing everything. We’d like to ride a few rides and see what we can. I was thinking of getting the BOGO deal so whatever we don’t see we can try to catch another night. So while I have the option of going to the HHN on Sunday the 28th I was thinking if we wait until after Halloween and use the BOGO for November 1st and 2nd (Thursday and Friday) if might be less busy? Does this seem like a reasonable plan?

Couple questions for the experts! This is our first time doing HNN, actually out first time in this park at all. We did one day at IOA back in 2011. This trip will be me, dh dd16 and dd11 (she’ll be twelve just a couple weeks after the trip). She knows all about how scary it will be and is super excited anyways.

Our trip dates are October 27-November 6th. We are planning MNSSHP for either Sunday 28th or Tuesday the 30th (leaning towards the 30th) and also have 5 day Disney tickets. We don’t really want to shell out more money for express passes or tours and we are ok with not seeing everything. We’d like to ride a few rides and see what we can. I was thinking of getting the BOGO deal so whatever we don’t see we can try to catch another night. So while I have the option of going to the HHN on Sunday the 28th I was thinking if we wait until after Halloween and use the BOGO for November 1st and 2nd (Thursday and Friday) if might be less busy? Does this seem like a reasonable plan?

We are going almost the same dates and doing a similar plan. I'm thinking I'm going to buy the B1G1 tickets and go on the 31st and then the 2nd. I'm sure someone that has more experience with these dates will chime in :)

I took DS11 and my niece (14) last year to our first HHN and they both absolutely loved it!!! They enjoyed just taking everything in, it was an absolute blast - and not too scary. We are so excited to go again!!!

Mombron and cynditech, I’m still thinking on how to answer your questions

Last year the end of hhn was busy at the end as many came for the farewell to bill and Ted excellent adventure live show
Usually the last nights are not bad crowd wise especially if it is weekdays

I’ll be back after I read some other sites to see what the thoughts are for those last days of hhn attendance wise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter