Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

Love the B-movie smash-up house idea! Schlocky, grindhouse cinema is a real guilty pleasure. The easy money is on Stranger Things being "House of the Year," but I wouldn't be surprised if Slaughter Sinema winds up as the hardcore fan favorite house. I'm really stoked for the confirmed houses/zones so far!

Won`t be here for throwback Thursday…...here`s a little Throwback Tuesday to 2016

i-2L7v9kg-XL.jpg

Even tho leaning in, i’m standing tall lol. Had forgotten about that pic! Thanks for posting...now to swipe it :)

Love the B-movie smash-up house idea! Schlocky, grindhouse cinema is a real guilty pleasure. The easy money is on Stranger Things being "House of the Year," but I wouldn't be surprised if Slaughter Sinema winds up as the hardcore fan favorite house. I'm really stoked for the confirmed houses/zones so far!

From the rumors I've heard, Stanger Things may actually be kind of a let down unfortunately.

Chucky will be in Hollywood in the area close to where T2 was. Killer Klowns will be near Sting Alley and the lakeside over there.

Chucky is dull and clowns are overrated..........

Yes, surprised the clowns are still being used.........I want to be scared out of my wits during HHN, not thinking oh another clown dressed slightly odd.

That Outer Space area did nothing for me last year, so with clowns from there. Huh? Not a clown fan either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter