"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Sold out at which location?
I bought the pins at the emporium. Asked at pintraders in Frontierland and the guy that only sells pins told me they were all sold out and 2 others were low but I bought them and didn’t notice which he was talking about.

Quick Question: Do the Gravediggers have an actual line or are the roaming? If so, do they tend to have a long line and when should I line up? We got Gravedigger tees so we got to meet them! Thanks!

Quick Question: Do the Gravediggers have an actual line or are the roaming? If so, do they tend to have a long line and when should I line up? We got Gravedigger tees so we got to meet them! Thanks!

Yes actual M&G line, they start at 7pm. Get in line no later 6:30/6:45 across from the Diamond Horseshoe.

We met them tonight. Lots of fun! We got in line around 7ish and only waited 5-10 min.

We met them tonight. Lots of fun! We got in line around 7ish and only waited 5-10 min.

Is this their location? What is the crowd level at your party? From earlier reports it sounds low. Thanks!

upload_2018-9-25_22-8-34.png

Yes that’s the right location. I’m not sure about the crowd level. Seems like lots of people to me but I don’t think it’s packed. We are in line for Pooh now.

What time did you get in line? Can you also post what time you were done. Thank you! :thanks:

It's 11:14pm now.

From 4pm to closing I did...

Philharmagic
Laugh floor
Buzz lightyear
Space mountain
Big thunder mountain
Peter Pan
Small World
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted mansion

Got photos with Mickey Minnie Donald Goofy.

Got tons of candy too much in fact.

Saw all the Halloween shows; parade, fireworks, and Hocus Pocus.

Did I regret what i did to my feet the next day? Yes, yes I did. However coming into the park at 4 it’s all and I mean all doable as long as you don’t think your going to take photos with everyone or ride every ride...

I’m also taking notes as my baby will be with by my next Halloween party ;D

What time did you get in line? Can you also post what time you were done. Thank you! :thanks:

It's 11:14pm now.

Ugh I missed that photo op but they had pretty decent lines. To me by far outside of Jack Moana had the longes lines, by far

Which is so funny because when she was in Hollywood studios her wait times were 5 minutes!

At the first party, the Gravediggers were next to the big pumpkin which was next to the water, across from the Frontierland Shootin Arcade. I think there were only 1 or 2 families in front of me (and that party was sold out). This was not at the beginning of the party, although I can't remember exactly when it was. I left the park during the second parade, so it was definitely sometime before that!

From 4pm to closing I did...

Philharmagic
Laugh floor
Buzz lightyear
Space mountain
Big thunder mountain
Peter Pan
Small World
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted mansion

Got photos with Mickey Minnie Donald Goofy.

Got tons of candy too much in fact.

Saw all the Halloween shows; parade, fireworks, and Hocus Pocus.

Did I regret what i did to my feet the next day? Yes, yes I did. However coming into the park at 4 it’s all and I mean all doable as long as you don’t think your going to take photos with everyone or ride every ride...

I’m also taking notes as my baby will be with by my next Halloween party ;D
Love the feet comment!!!!

What time are people lining up for Moana? We have FP at Haunted Mansion from 3:40-4:40 and Sp,ash from 4:45-5:45. I also have 2 teens and my mom with us. Is it frowned upon to tag team with older kids?

We lined up for Moana around half past 5 and met her around 6:45pm. We had time to do that and enjoy a dole whip with pineapple upside down cake before the party started proper :)

I just got my Travelzoo weekly Top 20 deals email and the MNSSHP is one of them. It surprised me to see it on there since they don't seem to have a problem selling tickets! Listed as saving 20% off gate price, so for anyone planning to go who hasn't yet bought tickets, it might be worth checking out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter