• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
In line for Jack and Sally now! They gave us our wrist band as we entered. Got here around 3:20 about 10 groups back. No one has come in after us.
I was able to get oogie boogie popcorn at cart by castle going to Tomorrowland early this morning.
I also saw a ton of Halloween magic bands in baskets by the cashier at the space mountain gift shop.

Do they have Peanut Butter Snickers this year? I discovered them at the 2017 MNSSHP, and they somewhat made up for them no longer having Reese's cups thanks to getting Mars as the sponsor.
Yup! I didn't get that many of them though (and we hit all the stations), but had a few. YMMV.

Just adding they are included in the package bag you get at the Bypass

I had a zero magic shot taken last year outside of cosmic rays. I'd post it but I have no idea how to do that!

I was at the party on Aug 30 2019 and did not see that being offered. Disney does add more photos as the party moves on hopefully someone can post Zero magic shot taken this year.

Do they have Peanut Butter Snickers this year? I discovered them at the 2017 MNSSHP, and they somewhat made up for them no longer having Reese's cups thanks to getting Mars as the sponsor.

Funny - I discovered the Snickers Crispers (blue bag) at MNSSHP 2018 and I love them.

The party feels more crowded than MK has been all day 😅

Edited to add: I primarily mean the walkways and character greets (greets, especially obviously). I did Space with a 15 minute wait. Pirates is currently down, Haunted has a longggg looking line, as do the trick or treat stops. I’m sure they’re moving fast.

But I’m staking out a Hocus Pocus spot for show 1 of 3!

Last edited:
I guess things do look a little more ‘normal’ for a Friday party. At 8:15pm...

Space - 30 mins
Speedway - 25 mins
Dumbo - 20 mins
7DMT - 45 mins
HM - 40 mins
Pirates - Down
BTMR - 20 mins
PP - 30 mins

Always hard to judge from ride times at parties as they can be pretty variable. I suspect the actuals are less than most of the above.

I’m just jealous it’s 8 degrees cooler in MK than it is where I am right now! Lol!

Sorry if this has been asked already! Does the Headless Horseman come out in Frontierland and ride the entire length of the parade route or do you need to be in Frontierland to see him? We definitely do not want to miss him!

Thank you!

Sorry if this has been asked already! Does the Headless Horseman come out in Frontierland and ride the entire length of the parade route or do you need to be in Frontierland to see him? We definitely do not want to miss him!

Thank you!

Yep, follows the full parade route from Frontierland all the way to Town Square.

And no need to apologize - the DIS would be a pretty boring place if no one asked any questions, even if they’ve been asked and answered a thousand times!

It's late here in Michigan but so excited! Hubby and I just made plans to attend another party, not sure which one Oct 31st or Nov 1st but we'll be there which means I'll be here! Our original plan was to attend Aug 30th & Sept 2nd, we cancelled September party due to Dorian.
Wahooo! It's Party Time! party:

I'm selfishly voting for Halloween night because we're going that night and I'd love to say hello in person! ;)

I guess things do look a little more ‘normal’ for a Friday party. At 8:15pm...

Space - 30 mins
Speedway - 25 mins
Dumbo - 20 mins
7DMT - 45 mins
HM - 40 mins
Pirates - Down
BTMR - 20 mins
PP - 30 mins

Always hard to judge from ride times at parties as they can be pretty variable. I suspect the actuals are less than most of the above.

I’m just jealous it’s 8 degrees cooler in MK than it is where I am right now! Lol!

According to TP Lines ap, wait times are follows at 9:50pm:
Space - closed
Speedway - 14 mins
Dumbo - 15 mins
7DMT - 30 mins
HM - 25 mins
Pirates - 17 min
BTMR - 16 mins
PP - 21 mins

I'm selfishly voting for Halloween night because we're going that night and I'd love to say hello in person! ;)

I would totally love that too but unfortunately my son just told us he has rehearsals for a school play and now my husband and I are cancelling this trip AGAIN!

Twice we've had to cancel, I give up! There will not be a third. :( :sad2: :sad1:
There's always next year. Ugh.

Second Hocus Pocus show delayed. There was a short drizzle at the end of the fireworks.

EDITED: full show canceled. Shortened version about to happen.

Someone in our group does not have a magicband. They bought a party ticket and have an email with a barcode. What do they scan to enter the park at the tapstiles and what do they scan to enter the fast pass que? Do they need to go exchange their email ticket for a plastic card at GS? Any help is appreciated!

Someone in our group does not have a magicband. They bought a party ticket and have an email with a barcode. What do they scan to enter the park at the tapstiles and what do they scan to enter the fast pass que? Do they need to go exchange their email ticket for a plastic card at GS? Any help is appreciated!

I think they'll need to go to Will Call if they don't have a physical pass or magic band to link it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter