"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been TWO buckets in the past, one was sold at other parks and anytime at MK and the Exclusive was sold at 7pm. However later on in MK some places were selling the exclusive bucket as early as 5:30pm. This was reported and confirmed by many.
Oh ok, I am going to the 2nd party so I guess I will wait and see what happens at the 1st party or otherwise keep my eye out before 7pm walking around.

Oh ok, I am going to the 2nd party so I guess I will wait and see what happens at the 1st party or otherwise keep my eye out before 7pm walking around.

Perfect plan. I believe the Exclusive buckets sold at 5:30pm were near the castle.

What are the popcorn buckets? And please dont link to another 178 pages of last years party! Ty!

What are the popcorn buckets? And please dont link to another 178 pages of last years party! Ty!

They are pretty self-explanatory...they are buckets that hold popcorn. Some are only sold at parties, some are available all the time.

I also don’t see anything wrong with being referred to last year’s thread...the very first page of that thread is a plethora of helpful information and @monique5 does an amazing job of listing everything the parties have to offer, including merchandise info. She will also have the very first page of this thread updated as soon as more details are known.

I know we don’t know details about this year’s parties but based on past years if there is another limited to party popcorn bucket this year what time do they start selling them? I thought I read not until 7pm but wanted to check and see what other’s experiences were. I am not interested in character meets so I thought I would make that the beginning of party priority and line up ahead of time.

There have been TWO buckets in the past, one was sold at other parks and anytime at MK and the Exclusive was sold at 7pm. However later on in MK some places were selling the exclusive bucket as early as 5:30pm. This was reported and confirmed by many.
I can most definitely confirm.....we purchased Oogie Boogie at around 5:30pm!

Ok, so its a popcorn bucket? So.....i dont get why everyone is worked up over it? Does it it least have popcorn in it? Flavored? Plain? None?

Nothing wrong with the old thread, but when asking a question , being referred to 180 or so pages of stuff is overwhelming, when it can be answered or narrowed down. Unfortunately there are millions of pages here, ive been going through thousands of them. And i visited the older version and tried to find the referenced link to no avail.

Ok, so its a popcorn bucket? So.....i dont get why everyone is worked up over it? Does it it least have popcorn in it? Flavored? Plain? None?

Nothing wrong with the old thread, but when asking a question , being referred to 180 or so pages of stuff is overwhelming, when it can be answered or narrowed down. Unfortunately there are millions of pages here, ive been going through thousands of them. And i visited the older version and tried to find the referenced link to no avail.

The information is narrowed down...it is literally on the first page of the thread that you are being referred to.

Yes, the buckets contain popcorn, but many people ask for them without.

The buckets are different styles/shapes all the time, with special limited release ones at events like MNSSHP and MVMCP. In the past there have been different styles of Mickey, Olaf, Oogie Boogie, tons of other characters. There’s a cool Steamboat Willie one supposedly coming soon. The shaped ones are really cute. I love the Stitch one. But some are just regular bucket-shaped ones with a themed picture on the sides.

Collectors buy/sell them on eBay. It’s a big thing, especially since the limited release ones sell out fast. There’s even a Facebook group for them. If you google “WDW popcorn buckets” you’ll see lots of examples.

Thank you, so more of a cool popcorn bucket. Why didnt someone just say that:D

Ive read the first like 60 pages, lol. What i asked wasnt there! It was suppost to be post 11 or something, my phone dosent list post numbers , so i figured page 11? Then keep reading. Was hoping to get to post 111, but got discouraged.

I can see you're somewhat new here, so with that in mind. Last years thread as @anneboleyn stated is a "plethora of helpful information". There is no need to scour 180+ pages to figure things out seeing how all the information you would need is listed on the first few pages. This is a must read prior to asking questions.

No information has been released for the 2019 merchandise including the popcorn buckets and pail. To see what they looked like last year, how much they sold for and any additional information please go here:
Post #5 - 2018

Last edited:
Yes i am kinda new here, lol. I was just asking for information. I was just asking a question, o obliviously knew it was a popcorn bucket , but not that it was a keepsake, limited addition, or a collectable. Sorry. Ill keep to the beginer threads, if you can point me to those please.

And the page thing was in reference to another question i asked days ago, it wasnt on the first few pages that i saw in the tread but later. And i couldent find it.

Yes i am kinda new here, lol. I was just asking for information. I was just asking a question, o obliviously knew it was a popcorn bucket , but not that it was a keepsake, limited addition, or a collectable. Sorry. Ill keep to the beginer threads, if you can point me to those please.

And the page thing was in reference to another question i asked days ago, it wasnt on the first few pages that i saw in the tread but later. And i couldent find it.

There is no beginner party thread but there are two MNSSHP threads for 2018. This year there will only be one and you're already on it.

The Itinerary thread is broken down more to help people find what they're looking for on an individual basis. I agree anyone new to these events can be overwhelmed. Reading through the first few threads will help immensely, soon enough you'll be a pro!

you are fine. Ask whatever you need to. People are here who will help answer as best as they can.

@Sjm9911 - You are welcome to ask any question you want here, whether it's covered on Page 1 or has been asked and answered 1,000 times. Mega-threads like this (and prior year's MNSSHP threads) often have incredibly helpful information on Page 1 that can answer many questions, but if you want to ask about popcorn buckets, go right ahead. Welcome. :-)

So , i was probably reading the wrong thread. someone said it was post 11 (diffrent question) . Lol. Probably why i couldent find it.

And i had no idea popcorn buckets were a thing. So when i got an answer of its a popcorn bucket, you can see how it wasnt that exciting. I get it now, didnt before. Thats why i asked. Im done with the buckets.....thanks.
You dont know what you dont know.....

So , i was probably reading the wrong thread. someone said it was post 11 (diffrent question) . Lol. Probably why i couldent find it.

And i had no idea popcorn buckets were a thing. So when i got an answer of its a popcorn bucket, you can see how it wasnt that exciting. I get it now, didnt before. Thats why i asked. Im done with the buckets.....thanks.
You dont know what you dont know.....

A link to Post 11 was regarding Fast Pass cancellations.
upload_2019-3-14_21-27-18.png

Yes that was it, but my browser dosen't show post numbers. Is that normal? How do i find post no. 1112?

Yes that was it, but my browser dosen't show post numbers. Is that normal? How do i find post no. 1112?

my browser dosen't show post numbers. Is that normal? - Hmmm, not sure what the issue might be.

The post #'s are a direct link so you would need to "click" on it to move there. Simply tap it with your mouse or finger. Are you on a phone or PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter