"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
How early do they let people in these days? Is it right at 4 they let you in? Trying to book fastpasses today and wondering if 315-415 would give me enough time to get to the ride
You should be able to make it IF you get there early (3:15 maybe?) and are at the front of the line to get into the party. I left MK around 3:30-3:40 last week to walk to the contemporary for a break and the lines were already quite long. There is a 10-15 minute grace period you can be late for your FP.

Last edited:
The One Day Memory Makers can be purchased after the fact through MDE, right? I pretty much know we're going to need one for the 12/17 party, but I don't really want to buy it in advance until I can look at all my pictures.

We were just there on Saturday to see the GF and contemporary but I just saw WL also has a gingerbread log cabin so maybe we’ll go there. I think we’ll drive our car and park at MK. We’ll be coming after Dh gets off from work. Which QS do you recommend at the monorail resorts? I think we’ve done the one at WL but that’s it
Check the menus. I like poly and wl the best but really all of them work.

Traders @poly even has a nice appetizer menu .

CG at Cr has seating at its bar with an appetizer menu. I keep trying to work that into my trip but never make it!

I use all ears for menus but you find them lots of places.

Don’t forget the fun holiday cupcakes at the resorts!

What's the best transportation option after this or an AH event back to Beach Club?
Are the only options the resort bus, us driving (and using ferry), or Minnie Van/Uber/Lyft?
Is it possible to park at monorail resort and drive (I don't like waiting for the ferry particularly) or is that highly frowned upon?
TIA

Do we have confirmation from a non-rainy party that Minnie, Daisy and all Ducks are meeting in the same line this year?
How long have waits been?

What's the best transportation option after this or an AH event back to Beach Club?
Are the only options the resort bus, us driving (and using ferry), or Minnie Van/Uber/Lyft?
Is it possible to park at monorail resort and drive (I don't like waiting for the ferry particularly) or is that highly frowned upon?
TIA

Your options for BC are as you describe - resort bus, driving to the TTC, or Minnie Van/rideshare.

Resort bus or Minnie Van will be easiest as they drop off/pick up at the MK bus plaza. Minnie Van availability at the end of the event can be quite poor as they are pretty much done with their regular hours by they point.

You can’t park at a resort to go to a park, unless you valet ($33 plus tip).

In line for Jack and Sally. Got here about 340 and we're about one group back from where we were at mnsshp. When we got in line at 230. Maybe this party will be emptier?!?! Fingers crossed. Should be about a half hour wait when they come out at 4:30 if our wait time for mnsshp holds true.

Hi. Does anyone know what time Santa Claus starts meeting? Does he meet before the party? We will be at the MVMCP on the 12th and are hoping to see him first when we arrive. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter