Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

So from what I gather I won't be at expo until friday night, like literally the last hour. so the chances of me getting a 10k I did it shirt? or that magnet(i assume its a magnet, the red thing with the pins) are about slim to none? so if i went Saturday after the race it would be zero chance then huh?

Kind of Meh on the merchandise. I'm sure I'll end up liking something when I get there. The hats are cute. I love the half-zips, but not sure about sea foam green.

Kind of Meh on the merchandise. I'm sure I'll end up liking something when I get there. The hats are cute. I love the half-zips, but not sure about sea foam green.
It basically looks like the same stuff from last year. The "I did it" half marathon shirt was red last year as well. It overall is a bit of a disappointment. The stuff I saw on you tube from the dopey marathon weekend looked great. Oh well, least I will be saving money I guess.

My son is running the half. Posted at 10k proof of time that should have gotten him in corral b or c. Instead he is in F...about mid way through the group.

We are new to these races. Will the corrals be ordered...if he is 4000 and the group stars at 2500 will he be place mid way back or is it a free for all in the corral itself? Are the rolling starts back to back or are there delays between? Just trying to get an idea of when he will actually get on the course since he will be by himself.

Thanks for any help!

My son is running the half. Posted at 10k proof of time that should have gotten him in corral b or c. Instead he is in F...about mid way through the group.

We are new to these races. Will the corrals be ordered...if he is 4000 and the group stars at 2500 will he be place mid way back or is it a free for all in the corral itself? Are the rolling starts back to back or are there delays between? Just trying to get an idea of when he will actually get on the course since he will be by himself.

Thanks for any help!

Your son can be at the front of corral F - the key is getting there early enough to make your way to the front. There is a slight delay between each of the rolling starts so being up front would be the best choice for him!

Thanks for any help!

What he said. The bib number just places you in the corral, but once in there, it's a free-for-all.

I like the hats and the Tervis but that's about it. It was nice when they'd post pretty much all of the merchandise in the preview. I did laugh about the Han and Chewie shirts. I swear I saw those on a Tim Tracker Disney Outlet report months ago.
They did a run of them for last year’s SW half weekend and they were in the outlets over the summer last year there were also leggings to match I believe

I hate all of the merch designs. I'll buy a stupid magnet only because I collect them, but it's ugly and Lord Vader is not appropriately represented. :darth: The upside is that I have no budget for merch anyway, so just as well.

Do you have a screen shot of the PoT entered? If so, I suggest contacting rD and asking what happened, either by email this week or at Runner Relations at the expo. They may be willing to change his corral if the error was on rD's part.

Otherwise, no, they do not have ordered corrals, so if he wanted to be in front, he'd need to get into F VERY early. They are doing wave starts within the corrals, with about 2-3 mins between waves. F could have 4-6 waves. I've started toward the back of that corral in the past and started around 6-6:10am, if that helps!

I hate all of the merch designs. I'll buy a stupid magnet only because I collect them, but it's ugly and Lord Vader is not appropriately represented. :darth: The upside is that I have no budget for merch anyway, so just as well!

I feel the same way. My first thought on the purple/teal/sea foam shirts: leftovers from Princess they tossed the logo on! :crazy2: (No idea what Princess shirts actually look like but IMO these are Princess colors!)

2017 had Darth Vader and the Death Star but I didn’t run the half or challenge. I kick myself every year for just not getting them then. For me Dark Side = Vader always! :darth:

Seafoam green pullover for the ladies? I don't understand the color choice for Star Wars. Maybe there will be more jacket choices there. There's some navy in there which works. I really, really wish they would go back to running hats. :worried:
Is that supposed to be a Boba Fett color?

It basically looks like the same stuff from last year. The "I did it" half marathon shirt was red last year as well. It overall is a bit of a disappointment. The stuff I saw on you tube from the dopey marathon weekend looked great. Oh well, least I will be saving money I guess.
I am just hoping that Kessel jacket doesn't have all the writing on the back like the shirt does....too much info ruins the shirt!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter