Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

I am going to try to voice wreck a quick review before we’re on our way to Universal this morning.

It was a late night, but totally worth it. The only thing I missed was doing any kind of shopping. We were just so excited to go from ride to ride.
I am a wimp in the heat, so for me it couldn’t have been better. Didn’t have to mess with any genie plus, lightning lane, crowds for rides, or the heat. Oh and love popcorn 🍿 I was in heaven!

Love it! Thanks for the review. Even more excited now. After all of the negativity before the opening night, I was starting to worry. Thanks. We definitely want to see the parade, the fireworks, and the snow on main street. We have been to Disney World before and we have never seen Mickey Mouse. Last time we went was Dec 2016 and loved the Christmas afterparty but only stayed in the Tomorrowland area the whole time - didn't know any better. We will be in MK from opening to close at 1 AM that day with a mid-day resort break. Can't wait. Your review helps a lot. Thanks.

Thanks for all the feedback. I went ahead and ordered our tickets for 12/3. Should they show up in MDE? I have an email with a bar code, but they don't show in MDE?

I found them on the tickets tab. Got confused they weren't in the Daily Itinerary tab. Thanks!!

Im so excited now. I have a regular day ticket for MK the day of the party but don't plan to enter MK until early afternoon.

where can I go to get my wrist band?

I think after intial reports of the lowest waits being after fireworks my plan now is:

-watch enchantment
-club tinsel
- free snacks
-stage show
-parade
-fireworks

and do rides afterf

They do have stations to give out the wristbands- we went to the one in Tomorrowland, on your left once you cross the bridge coming from the hub. I didn’t see any event specific merchandise, unless I missed it. All the holiday items were also available during the day.
We thought the party was amazing! The stage show, fireworks, and parade were fantastic 😃

Thanks so much! Barring anything unexpected we will be there on 11/19 after a few days at Univerdal.

How early do you have to stake out a spot to get a front row spot for the parade? I’d like to watch it on Main Street but if I don’t have to stake out a spot for lengthy time in frontier land or some place else, I’d be okay sitting somewhere else. I just want DD to have good view of parade and not sure she will make it to second parade.

Does anyone know of allergy friendly treats during the party? The guide map thing said allergy friendly options available upon request and just wondering if anyone knows

Did anyone that went to the party last night see any characters out and about? I thought that there were supposed to be some, but haven't seen anything mentioned about them. Thanks.

Did anyone that went to the party last night see any characters out and about? I thought that there were supposed to be some, but haven't seen anything mentioned about them. Thanks.

I've seen pictures of Pooh and Friends, Stitch, Country Bears, Hook and Smee, and Twiddledee and dum

Does anyone know of allergy friendly treats during the party? The guide map thing said allergy friendly options available upon request and just wondering if anyone knows
I saw they had a gluten-free snickerdoodle option. Lucy's brand, IIRC

I am also interested in this information. Our party will include one with dairy, egg, and nut allergy. I believe I saw for Boo Bash they had packages of allergy-safe snacks for those that need them.

We're going to WDW the week of Christmas. We talked about going to the Christmas party the final night, which is the only one we'll be in town for, get in too late Sunday night to make it worth it. I know in years past, they would make the Christmas party shows available during the day after the final party. Anyone know if that might happen this year and if so, which entertainment would be available?

I'm sure it's something that won't be announced and we'll just have to look for it, but would love to know if some things will be available. As of now, I've got MK planned Wed 22nd as it fits better with the ADRs I got at other parks 🤣 thanks all! And for those with upcoming parties planned, have fun!

Was Buzz in the parade?

There was a Toy Story float (saw it on a streaming channel) But I saw Woody and Forkie. I assume Buzz was on the opposite side of the same float (he would be facing the candy shop side of the street, which is the side to your right as you're walking towards the castle).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter