Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal

I have had the UO AP since they began
Cost increases usually yearly since maybe 2006

I have had the UO AP since they began
Cost increases usually yearly since maybe 2006

Yes, we've all seen price increases but that's not what I'm asking. Must read the entire post.
Has anyone noticed Universal increased AP, Seasonal Passes and Prime parking? Again, I default to newbism and have not tracked historical price increases leading to HHN. Does this mean we're about to see price increases for HHN anytime soon?
popcorn::

Has anyone noticed Universal increased AP, Seasonal Passes and Prime parking? Again, I default to newbism and have not tracked historical price increases leading to HHN. Does this mean we're about to see price increases for HHN anytime soon?

I don't know if ticket prices for HHN go up over time, but it's never been tied to AP increases. This is the 2nd AP increase this year. I know that HHN Express Passes have gone up in price as we get closer to the event.

HHN September nights

help me decide between a Thursday Sept 15 arrival day and Sunday Sept 19 last night before departure the next day

my plan was

9/15 Thursday arrival rest at hotel, then parks at 3pm, HHN
9/16 Fri VB w cabana rental
9/17 Sat switch to HRH express passes
9/17-18 Sat/Sun dry parks
9/19 Mon depart

now I am thinking HHN on arrival day is a bit much

how does this sound instead

9/15 Thursday arrival day, HRH express passes dry parks
9/16 Fri/ dry parks
9/17 Sat VB w cabana rental/ dry park/citiwalk
9/18 Sun no express parks/HHN
9/19 depart

which night would make the most out of my express pass during the day.
we wont be diong express for HHN

With the announcement of the new Halloween house that has just been announced ed I have been informed we have to HHN this year so here goes the planning. I am wondering when do FF passes go in sale for multiple nights?

That’s another one from the spec maps, right? HHN Twitter is saying it’s the original 1978 version though not Halloween 4. I’m excited either way though!
I’d prefer the original also. Idk which one tbh have seen both referenced

Seeing this on Twitter now
F52B6104-074D-4B12-941C-9EDA9743CB0D.jpeg

Regardless, my Myers will be in the house
B9F5A058-E590-4D2E-9E22-7FE4E84E0D76.jpeg

I am wondering when do FF passes go in sale for multiple nights?
Question is ‘if’ not when.

(Insert evil cackling here)

Many of us will not be amused if RoF & FF aren’t again offered

I posted somewhere here when they went on Sale in past. You would need to look back in thread. Off the Top of my head…may have been end of July last year?

HHN September nights

help me decide between a Thursday Sept 15 arrival day and Sunday Sept 19 last night before departure the next day

my plan was

9/15 Thursday arrival rest at hotel, then parks at 3pm, HHN
9/16 Fri VB w cabana rental
9/17 Sat switch to HRH express passes
9/17-18 Sat/Sun dry parks
9/19 Mon depart

now I am thinking HHN on arrival day is a bit much

how does this sound instead

9/15 Thursday arrival day, HRH express passes dry parks
9/16 Fri/ dry parks
9/17 Sat VB w cabana rental/ dry park/citiwalk
9/18 Sun no express parks/HHN
9/19 depart

which night would make the most out of my express pass during the day.
we wont be diong express for HHN

Do you have an early or late departure time? If you won't have HHN express and plan to do all the houses, you'll probably be pretty tired the next day (we're tired the next day with HHN express). That might be a consideration on whether next day at VB with cabana or travel day is better.

This will be our first visit, and we're so excited about the Halloween house! Question: I ended up getting an annual pass with the idea that we would go next year as well. Is a labor day weekend opening pretty standard/reliable for HHN? I was looking at booking a hotel - it's refundable, but I wanted to get in before the prices go crazy. We will have to go one of the first two weekends of September 2023 to get in before the annual pass expires, so I'm nervous about being so limited in time. Thoughts? Is opening weekend an insane time to go? Are RIP tours way more expensive then?

Is there early admission? If I don't buy a regular ticket is there gonna be a way I can get in early

Is there early admission? If I don't buy a regular ticket is there gonna be a way I can get in early

There is typically a "Scream Early" ticket upgrade that gets you in the park at 3PM to wait for Stay-And-Scream/ride a couple rides for people that do not already have a day ticket or AP. It hasn't been announced yet this year but has been around $30 in the past, keep checking back.

This will be our first visit, and we're so excited about the Halloween house! Question: I ended up getting an annual pass with the idea that we would go next year as well. Is a labor day weekend opening pretty standard/reliable for HHN? I was looking at booking a hotel - it's refundable, but I wanted to get in before the prices go crazy. We will have to go one of the first two weekends of September 2023 to get in before the annual pass expires, so I'm nervous about being so limited in time. Thoughts? Is opening weekend an insane time to go? Are RIP tours way more expensive then?
I won't be a whole lot of help, but I'll take a stab (waka, waka, waka) at it. I believe opening night has sold out one or both of the last two years of HHN. I don't remember if the Saturday or Sunday nights sold out though. Lots of media/social media there the first night.

I checked the tickets for public RIP for the first two weekends (and Wednesday in between), and this is what I'm seeing: 9/2 = none, 9/3 = $370, 9/4 $280, 9/7 = $300, 9/9 = $320, 9/10 = $330, 9/11 = $280. I recommend verifying, but that's what I'm seeing. The Sundays in early September (9/4, 9/11, 9/18 are the cheapest RIP days now in September and I don't think it gets any cheaper in October).

Also, just to make sure you know, an RIP pass is an add-on, so you still need a regular HHN ticket as well. If you have any more questions, please ask!

Last edited:
There is typically a "Scream Early" ticket upgrade that gets you in the park at 3PM to wait for Stay-And-Scream/ride a couple rides for people that do not already have a day ticket or AP. It hasn't been announced yet this year but has been around $30 in the past, keep checking back.
Thank you so much. I just don't see the sense in spending all day in the parks if I will be there all night..lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter