"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I watch the parade from Main Street, does Headless Horseman come down before Max Powerline or is Max before? I’m trying to figure out what time to be in a spot to catch all three.

Powerline Max replaced Zootopia Party Patrol, so if it is the same schedule, the Headless Horseman will kick things off, then Powerline and the parade.

Waiting at our hotel for storms to pass (fingers crossed). Was originally planning to be there at 4 pm, but now thinking it will be closer to 6 pm so we don’t get soaked to start it all off.

Hope everyone has a great night!

Figures crossed for you!! Hope the rain goes by quick!

Waiting at our hotel for storms to pass (fingers crossed). Was originally planning to be there at 4 pm, but now thinking it will be closer to 6 pm so we don’t get soaked to start it all off.

This exact same thing happened to us in 2018. just a heads up, as soon as the storms appear to be easing I would recommend heading to the buses ASAP. Everyone will have the same idea and the bus line will be massive.

Hope you have a great time at the party! Ours started out wet but rain stopped and we had an amazing time at the party1

Honestly better to ride the buses while it's rain than waiting for the rain to stop.

Honestly better to ride the buses while it's rain than waiting for the rain to stop.
You're quite right but not always possible in FL. When we were there the lightning and rain were so intense that it was impossible to safely get to the buses or, arrive without needing to change every piece of clothing and shoes. FL weather this time of year is no joke so exiting the room can be nearly impossible.

Last edited:
Still sitting at Wilderness Lodge watching the storms continue to build…. Normally I love this weather, but tonight 😫
Maybe uber to a mono resort? You can have fun on the mono line and get to MK quick when things settle.

I’ll be there next week. I have extra clothes for rain 🙄👍

I know it has been asked many a times before, but please remind me... if we enter the Park at 4 p.m. (only party tickets) do they give us our wristbands and trick-or-treat bags then... or do we have to go to one of the designated locations at 7 p.m. to pick them up?

I know it has been asked many a times before, but please remind me... if we enter the Park at 4 p.m. (only party tickets) do they give us our wristbands and trick-or-treat bags then... or do we have to go to one of the designated locations at 7 p.m. to pick them up?
You’ll get your wristband at 4pm when you check in and your bag when you head down the Mainstreet bypass upon entry.

We went to the party on 8/23 at 4pm. We entered the park, right after the tap stiles, there were Cast members checking people in and handing out wristbands, then We went to another section to retrieve our bags, M&M candy and MNSSHP map. They were available for Party guests at 4pm, We didn't have to wait until 7 to get them.

Can we get in line for Jack and Sally at 3:00 then send some of our group to get wristbands and then switch off?

Quick question… we have day tickets, and plan on entering MK around 2:00. Can we come in costume then, or do we have to wait until 4:00 to dress up?

Thanks!

Quick question… we have day tickets, and plan on entering MK around 2:00. Can we come in costume then, or do we have to wait until 4:00 to dress up?

Thanks!
Not for adults, you'll need to wait until 4pm but children under a certain age listed on the website (want to say 11 and under) can wer costumes anytime

Thanks!
Yes, you can. We enter early in costume with our AP every time we attend a party. Many people do.

Two questions:
1. We'd like to ride Splash Mountain right after seeing the Headless Horseman in Frontierland (not watching the parade)... where does the Headless Horseman first appear? Wondering if we can be somewhere near Splash (where would the rope for parade be??) and duck out after Horseman to ride Splash/Big Thunder and Splash TOT while parade goes on...

2. Cutting through the Hub from Tomorrowland through Liberty Square during the 8:30 p.m. show - is it possible (moving through the crowd) or is anything roped off?

Last edited:
I see that Anastasia + Drizella and Ariel + Eric meet during the party. Are they also meeting during regular MK hours, and if so, does anyone know where in the website or app I could find their hours? Trying to prioritize our evening! TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter