"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 669018
MNSSHP 2022 Military Discounts

Adults $106.25 / Child (3-9) $96.75
August 16, 19, 23, 26, 30, September 2 & 5​

Adults $116.00 / Child (3-9) $106.25
September 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 & 20​

Adults $135.50 / Child (3-9) $125.75
August 12, September 23, 25, 27, 29, 30 & October 2​

Adult $155.00 / Child (3-9) $145.25
October 4, 6, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25 & 27​

Adult $174.75 / Child (3-9) $164.75
October 7, 14, 21, 28 & 30​

Adult $205.00 / Child (3-9) $195.00
October 31​
Shades of Green PDF
Am I reading this right that they are only offering a roughly $3 to $4 discount per ticket depending on date? Lol Chapek.

Are DVC resale owners eligible for the $10 discount?

Also, I saw a comment on another sight from today that said all dates are sold out already except the last week of October (and added that more tickets will likely be released on May 18). I tried to check WDW sight but can only the 2 parties during our stay.

Have any dates sold out yet?

Thanks for the help, and thanks for this useful thread! We’ll likely be going Oct 30. Would go Oct 31 but that probably Epcot’s night EMH.

Also, I saw a comment on another sight from today that said all dates are sold out already except the last week of October (and added that more tickets will likely be released on May 18). I tried to check WDW sight but can only the 2 parties during our stay.

Thanks for the help, and thanks for this useful thread! We’ll likely be going Oct 30. Would go Oct 31 but that probably Epcot’s night EMH.
Think they'd sell out that quickly?

I have September dates and when I just logged in to check, there is availability for all 3 nights during our timeframe.

Also, I saw a comment on another sight from today that said all dates are sold out already except the last week of October (and added that more tickets will likely be released on May 18).
What site? If anything sold out I'm positive it would be posted here.

I saw the DVC discount as a resale owner.

Maybe someone only saw dates available for during their stay and thought that meant all the others were sold out?

Member services specifically told me that as a resale owner, I would not qualify for the discount tickets. Which I was expecting, so I wasn't surprised or upset.

So I was thrilled to bits when I was able to purchase the DVC rate tickets. Couldn't believe it worked, but it did!

Thanks for all the kind answers! We’re just in the last stage of buying our first DVC resale so I’d like to hold off buying tickets for another week or so.

Didn’t seem likely that so many dates were already selling out. The person was probably confused by only seeing availability for party dates during their stay.

Has anyone been to the party on the 31st? If so how were the crowds? We are braving it this year, I usually avoid the busier nights for parties but since we are arriving on the 30th it seemed like a good idea this year!

I can't remember if this was discussed in this thread or another, but as an FYI, I was able to transfer one of my 2022 MNSSHP tix from one of my Family & Friends to another within MDE. YMMV, but I did want to confirm that worked for me, despite the "non-transferable" wording on the tickets.

Got our tickets for the 09/05 party while sitting on the runway after landing back in Toronto from our short Flower and Garden trip last week. Boo Bash was fun last year but nothing compares to MNSSHP! Can't wait to be back

Reactions: rlk
For someone who has never been (me, DH and 3 teenage boys) do you think the party is a good bet or would we be better adding a park dsy to our 3 day tickets? I myself have always wanted to go to a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter