Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

I'm sure this doesn't exist or I would have found it by now: Is there any value offering for a 2 night HHN visit? Or is it basically single ticket > Rush of Fear?

I'm sure this doesn't exist or I would have found it by now: Is there any value offering for a 2 night HHN visit? Or is it basically single ticket > Rush of Fear?
Pre pandemic, they had a bogo offer so you got a second night on a single night ticket. I would see if the single night ticket for the 2 days add up to cost of multi night.

Pre pandemic, they had a bogo offer so you got a second night on a single night ticket. I would see if the single night ticket for the 2 days add up to cost of multi night.

Thanks. And yeah, my only HHN was in 2019 and took advantage of that bogo.

Just saw that there is new Dueling Dragons annual passholder exclusive merch for HHN! I NEED that shirt - what an awesome design.

Attachments

• dragon 1.jpg
    dragon 1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 19
  • dragon 2.jpg
    dragon 2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 18
  • dragon 3.jpg
    dragon 3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 16
  • dragon 4.jpg
    dragon 4.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 18
Walkthrough videos of chucky’s playground

Search on you tube. A few posted there.

FIRST LOOK at Chucky's Twisted Playground for HHN 2023 at Cabana Bay Beach Resort - FULL Walkthrough​

Spoiler alert!

Can’t voucher for content as not viewing whole walkthrough not watching full walk thru ahead of visiting

Appears to be larger with Lot of interactive photo ops

Walkthrough videos of chucky’s playground

Search on you tube. A few posted there.

FIRST LOOK at Chucky's Twisted Playground for HHN 2023 at Cabana Bay Beach Resort - FULL Walkthrough​

Spoiler alert!

Can’t voucher for content as not viewing whole walkthrough not watching full walk thru ahead of visiting

Appears to be larger with Lot of interactive photo ops

Also I saw someone posted a video with all the menus yesterday

Seems almost all the Halloween stuff is out.

Picked up a shirt with all the houses on the back, and the AP shirt. For the houses shirt, there was not many medium sizes seen nor any large seen, lots of small, extra small, and 2x, for the AP shirt, we saw racks and racks of those shirts, in all sizes from extra small to 4x. Bought both in the HHN store.

Will see those in the fog on Friday night. Hope all stayed safe in the storm. Has rained on and off today, from drizzling light rain to moderate downpours.

So not sure if this was just click bait from one of the many theme park sites that are a total scam IMO - but supposedly they were not going to have the sign on at Mel's for HHN - the power if off during the construction.

They got a lot of negative feedback during the previews and they now plan for it to be on - will be interesting to see. Cant imagine they would not realize how much that sign is part off HHN.

Seems almost all the Halloween stuff is out.

Picked up a shirt with all the houses on the back, and the AP shirt. For the houses shirt, there was not many medium sizes seen nor any large seen, lots of small, extra small, and 2x, for the AP shirt, we saw racks and racks of those shirts, in all sizes from extra small to 4x. Bought both in the HHN store.

Will see those in the fog on Friday night. Hope all stayed safe in the storm. Has rained on and off today, from drizzling light rain to moderate downpours.
Hoping to get one of the AP Dueling Dragons shirts

Out of curiosity does anyone know when they start marking the stuff down? I see someone posted on the 31st last year that merch was 70% off.

Here now for opening night and it is a CLUSTER! We were told 4 or 5 different things here at the NY star and scream by Fallon. There was a line to get into the stay and scream line. They then made us get out of that line and told us to go to the other waiting areas. The way they sent us was blocked so everybody had to turn around. It was starting to storm. So we decided to duck into Fallon where there is ac and let that stay and scream mess play out. Then we will head to the back of the park first. What a mess! I haven’t been to opening night before. Maybe it’s always this way. But I was here nights 2 and 3 last year and it was already a well oiled machine in the Central Park star and scream.

It’s seams like a stupid ideal to not open the other stay and Scream house around the same time. Opening ST 40 some minutes earlier than the other houses people are doing Stay and Scream for is going overload NY one instead of putting somewhat equal amounts in all the holding areas.

So not sure if this was just click bait from one of the many theme park sites that are a total scam IMO - but supposedly they were not going to have the sign on at Mel's for HHN - the power if off during the construction.

They got a lot of negative feedback during the previews and they now plan for it to be on - will be interesting to see. Cant imagine they would not realize how much that sign is part off HHN.
Just saw on a live stream that the sign is indeed on.

ETA: oops just saw @Lynne G just posted a pic of it. Have fun Lynne!!

Hehe, I’m waiting until the rain ends around nine tonight. Will go in around then, and take some pictures for you all.
Nice thing about buying my frequent fear ticket back in July. Mine includes the first 3, that now it doesn’t if buy now. And I have 2 weeks at the end of September to go every night I want to.

I’m here know as well. Agree it was a disorganized mess at open. We lined up on the hotel guest queue with about 100 others, and waited until it was clear no one was at the entry. I went to the main gates to ask and no one seemed to know if they were going to use that, despite there being a big sign directing people there.

But a bigger concern is what seems to be a massive oversell of EPs. I’m in that line for the Oddfellow house with what appears to be over 1000 others - just for this one. The posted standby wait is 75 minutes and we’re at 25 already in Express, nowhere near the merge, barely moving.

On a more positive note the houses so far have all been great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter