"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it, but did Jack & Sally start meeting at 4:30pm?

I've found the Paging Mr Morrow vlog for this year's MNSSHP and am now watching it! I know All Ears and Mammoth Club also have vlogs coming out. Any other good vlogs to watch?

Getting really excited about MNSSHP now!

Whats the best strategy for meeting the Seven Dwarfs without sitting in a 3 hour long line, we will already be in MK the day of our party.

We are going next month, can’t wait to hear reports from all of you who make it to the first party—I hope you have an amazing time!

My priority is snacks, but my kids want to do Tron, so I’d love to hear how competitive the VQ is (or, hopefully, isn’t). I’d also like to know if people who only have MNSSHP tix can buy ILL for Tron before the party starts (at 4-6pm, I guess?).
Did you ever get the ILL question answered for party tickets only?

Whats the best strategy for meeting the Seven Dwarfs without sitting in a 3 hour long line, we will already be in MK the day of our party.
I don’t know it’s it’s the best, but it’s what I’ve done in the past. We got in queue before the party. Figured better to wait before then during the party.

Did you ever get the ILL question answered for party tickets only?
Sorry I can’t figure out how to tag the original poster…
On Friday 8/11- first party- you could NOT purchase ILL for Tron from 4-6.
I have an AP and made a MK reservation just to see about if someone who could be in the park could buy it. Nope. When I checked the latest time available to purchase was 3:20. At 4:00ish it was not available at all.
My DD only had a party ticket and also could not purchase.
Hope this helps

Just saw this awesome video of the first party by Paging Mr Morrow. They are giving candy by scoops (big change from pre COVID), the longest wait was for SDMT and Space Mtn (30 mins) others incl Peter Pan were 15 mins or less. Wait for meeting the seven dwarfs was over 2 hours (cancelled due to technical difficulties). Casey’s corner doesn’t do mobile order (took 30 mins) and you can find a great spot just a few mins before fireworks/parade even on a sold out night.

I have an AP and made a MK reservation just to see about if someone who could be in the park could buy it. Nope. When I checked the latest time available to purchase was 3:20. At 4:00ish it was not available at all.
Hope this helps
Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for the reply!

Just saw this awesome video of the first party by Paging Mr Morrow. They are giving candy by scoops (big change from pre COVID), the longest wait was for SDMT and Space Mtn (30 mins) others incl Peter Pan were 15 mins or less. Wait for meeting the seven dwarfs was over 2 hours (cancelled due to technical difficulties). Casey’s corner doesn’t do mobile order (took 30 mins) and you can find a great spot just a few mins before fireworks/parade even on a sold out night.

Dwarfs did meet later in the evening as Quincy from All Ears met them in their video

Also from my understanding nobody has mobile food orders during party hours

Newbie here - bought my tickets this evening! Taking my 8-year-old for this one night. She has never been to WDW before (well as an infant but it’s not like she remembers). I’m excited for the party but to be honest I’m more interested in showing her Magic Kingdom for the first time, hopefully with shorter lines than a regular day.

So other than planning to get to the park entrance by 3 to hopefully be let in right at 4, what should I be thinking about? She’s probably more interested in rides and experiences than character meets.

Hope this helps
I’m not sure I’m following. You had a daytime park ticket and still couldn’t purchase? I’ve always purchased from my resort at 7AM. Can you only do that if you’re staying on site?

Edit to add: would it be possible to buy a 3:20 ILL slot in the morning (with a party ticket) and then show up at 4 and just barely make it to the end of the 4pm return window?

Newbie here - bought my tickets this evening! Taking my 8-year-old for this one night. She has never been to WDW before (well as an infant but it’s not like she remembers). I’m excited for the party but to be honest I’m more interested in showing her Magic Kingdom for the first time, hopefully with shorter lines than a regular day.

So other than planning to get to the park entrance by 3 to hopefully be let in right at 4, what should I be thinking about? She’s probably more interested in rides and experiences than character meets.
So excited for you!!! One tip on entry - we found being early to wait before 4 p.m. opening was brutal with the sun and heat - no shade unless you are literally first behind the turnstiles... even then, depending on day, it can be stifling. When we did the Christmas Party, we changed our tactic and showed up at 4:15 p.m. - no wait and breezed right in. It was worth it for 15 minutes (and we didn't want to head to any of the big character meet and greets, so that was helpful).

Last edited:
I've found the Paging Mr Morrow vlog for this year's MNSSHP and am now watching it! I know All Ears and Mammoth Club also have vlogs coming out. Any other good vlogs to watch?

Getting really excited about MNSSHP now!
We watched ResortTV1 and enjoyed them.
The line seemed quite reasonable close to the fireworks but that might not work if you want to see the fireworks. They were 35mins at 10:15.

It’s worth noting they stopped meeting before the end of the night. Not sure what time but the live feed I watched were there at 11:15 and it was over.

What time do you suggest getting in line if you are staying at the party all night?
Sorry, I honestly don’t know. I would watch wait times at this week’s party. A lot of people seemed to go there first. Personally I’d be tempted to wait and go later in the even g but that’s me.

We watched ResortTV1 and enjoyed them.

The line seemed quite reasonable close to the fireworks but that might not work if you want to see the fireworks. They were 35mins at 10:15.

It’s worth noting they stopped meeting before the end of the night. Not sure what time but the live feed I watched were there at 11:15 and it was over.

Sorry, I honestly don’t know. I would watch wait times at this week’s party. A lot of people seemed to go there first. Personally I’d be tempted to wait and go later in the even g but that’s me.
Thanks I'll probably head over after the fireworks, planning on watching the first parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter